Making the switch

WoodenBelly

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
What made you switch from pads/pull ups in the day to tabs? About to make that call. Can take a PU off but putting back on in a non private bathroom is a bitch, and guards move around a lot, I feel I leak too much anyway for them...

So if I get tabs, looking for something discrete that can hold a moderate amount. Since once it’s on it’s basically on, and unlike a Pu I can’t take it off and go to bathroom as normal as much.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
What made you switch from pads/pull ups in the day to tabs? About to make that call. Can take a PU off but putting back on in a non private bathroom is a bitch, and guards move around a lot, I feel I leak too much anyway for them...

So if I get tabs, looking for something discrete that can hold a moderate amount. Since once it’s on it’s basically on, and unlike a Pu I can’t take it off and go to bathroom as normal as much.
Its not always an all or nothing situation. There may be times that a pad or a pull-up will work for you and other times that an actual diaper is the better choice. There's nothing wrong with any type - as long as it works for you in a given situation.