aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I wanna make potty time more little for myself. Especially when I'm not feeling diapers as much or am trying to conserve diapers. Do y'all have any suggestions?

Reactions: disabledinconben and BlameBaby

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
How about one of those potty trainer seats (rings?) that go over the toilet seat?

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessRaccoon

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
IDKaLittle said:
How about one of those potty trainer seats (rings?) that go over the toilet seat?
These

Kids 3 in 1 Potty, Toilet Seat and Step Stool - White and Blue | Buy at  Online4baby

They are great however for adult use it may be rather uncomfortable since they are meant for much smaller bum, even if you can fit on it there is a chance the hole is not in the right place and you make a mess.

Something you could try I have seen done with a child is having a stack of dry wipes, sitting them on the toilet backwards and allowing them to draw on the inside of the toilet lid. it wipes off easy and keeps a childs attention but could also help feeling "Little"

Good old sticker charts are fun too, plenty of them online you can print from simple pictures with places to put them up to board game style paths with things to do at different points. anytime you use the potty allow yourself to choose a sticker to put on a chart.

For those who have a penis drop a couple of cheerios or something small that floats and won't block the drains or make some 1 inch paper targets and use them for target practice.

Get an actual potty rather than the toilet (need to make sure it's got a big bowl though) or buy a moderate sized very sturdy bucket and attach one of those seats above to the top to make your own.

Find and sing a little potty song (plently online) while you are there and make sure to say "bye bye" to your wee wees and poo poos as you flush them. maybe even wave.

Get a potty training watch, that has a looping timer to remind you to go every hour or so.

Buy some childish and very lightly padded cloth potty training pants, even if you don't feel like having a diaper you can have training pants that the whole point it to keep dry and clean, you know you could use them but you're all big now aren' you. The sticker chart and reward system ties in with this if you can keep them dry.

Get a smaller doll sized potty and take a stuffy with you to sit on it as you go.

Keep a tube of bubble mix on the sistern so you can blow bubbles as you sit there (also actually a really good training method for kids and the blowing relaxes their muscles).

Get a small round basket placd as far as possible and some soft balls/bean bags etc. to throw into it as you sit.

Make or buy some small sensory toys (a coke bottle with water and oil and food colour or glitter and things like that) to play with and distract you.

There are loads of very short children's story books about the potty, buy a couple and read one or two each time you go in there.

I'll stop there for now but there are lots of things you can do to make "pottying" a little experience for you .

Reactions: MaybeBroken, LilByte, PrincessRaccoon and 1 other person

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
PrincessRaccoon said:
I wanna make potty time more little for myself. Especially when I'm not feeling diapers as much or am trying to conserve diapers. Do y'all have any suggestions?

Potty chair on amazon.

Like someone mentioned get a potty watch and i also advise investing in a pack of pull up type diapers like felicity underwear or northshore gosupreme ir rearz cloth training pants (paired with PUL plastic pants).

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessRaccoon

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Thank you for all the suggestions everyone!!

Reactions: BlameBaby

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Get a potty chair! I have one and I love it. If you get one that doesn’t have handles or sides you can easily sit on it. I also love the adult sized training pants from Rearz. They make me feel like such a toddler 🥰

Reactions: disabledinconben

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My suggestion is to just go potty in your big boy or big girl underpants/panties.

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My Little headspace is on the edge of being too old for diapers, but still working on being 100% potty trained.
I have 6 pair of terrycloth training pants from Tykables and another 6 pair of thick and fluffy training pants from Rearz.

I can be out and about doing adult stuff, but inevitably when I go to the restroom, and my hand touches the terrycloth training pants with cars & trucks on them, I feels smol.

Sometimes using two hands on my pee pee while I pee makes me feels smol.

If it's somewhere there's a singles person restroom I'll let my pants fall to my ankles.

I did have an ex-Mommy that confronted me like a Mommy about drops of pee on the floor. She would go into the bathroom at her place with me, make me sit down to pee ("we'll work on aim later"), and praise me for being a big boy.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I would definitely suggest having baby wipes next to the toilet (and a trash can, no flushing! 😬) would be a great way for it to feel littler. I would even go so far as to have a wipe warmer, which would feel quite good this time of year.

Using wipes in place of TP will feel littler, and it also better for you. After all, I like the point Europeans make about bidet’s: you wouldn’t get poo 💩 smeared on your arm and then just wipe it off with a dry piece of paper and call it good

pullupsLover

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
PrincessRaccoon said:
Try getting a potty like the one from the picture I shared. It’s very comfy and a adult can fit on it. It holds my pee and poop just fine. I was lucky and found this potty on a curbside near my neighbor hood. When I saw it I quickly stopped and grabbed it. I wanted to explore and remind potty training memories and feels great. I love farting on this thing because it sounds funny. It already had the stickers which motivated me to take it even more. You can buy used from a yard sale or even free from your neighborhood.

Attachments

• 6C32B563-E285-4705-8201-FD1EA66EBE8B.jpeg
    6C32B563-E285-4705-8201-FD1EA66EBE8B.jpeg
    946.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 4DB5705C-10EE-4BD8-81D5-5CB956282D6D.jpeg
    4DB5705C-10EE-4BD8-81D5-5CB956282D6D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

pullupsLover

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
TeddyBearGirl said:
Get a potty chair! I have one and I love it. If you get one that doesn’t have handles or sides you can easily sit on it. I also love the adult sized training pants from Rearz. They make me feel like such a toddler 🥰
That one I have is the pink princess potty from fisher price. It is comfy and can sit just fine. I found it on a curbside I guess a mom no longer needed it so I took it. May I know which one you have?

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
pullupsLover said:
That one I have is the pink princess potty from fisher price. It is comfy and can sit just fine. I found it on a curbside I guess a mom no longer needed it so I took it. May I know which one you have?
It’s similar to this one, just a different color. It’s a monster instead of a dinosaur

Attachments

• A8ADEE43-E4B8-4919-B741-6E6FB4AA43D5.jpeg
    A8ADEE43-E4B8-4919-B741-6E6FB4AA43D5.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2