Status
Not open for further replies.

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I've been searching for some halfway decent shoes for me and haven't had any luck, so I decided to make some. I got a pair of plain, all white shoes and some acrylic paint and went to work on them.

My boyfriend says he remembers shoes like these being popular back in the nineties but I don't recall that. I just know I want some cool shoes and no one makes any I like.

I know I'm not the first, so I'm curious to see what you all have done to cover those toes.

Last edited:

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thats really neat.you really used your imagination with that I wouldnt have ever thought about making my own.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Very creative! And super cute too! I mostly just wear fuzzy socks around the house, but you are giving me ideas... :)

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur

These are cool! I was trying to think of what to do for laces, I know now! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Very artistic :) Just the other week I was thinking of any where I can buy ab shoes and just found a website that might sell them, anyone knows if these are for adults as they look so cute, Adult Baby Shoes, Adult Baby Shoes Products, Adult Baby Shoes Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

I didn't see any there that look like they would fit on my foot. I think I might do a second pair though, with Velcro straps. I noticed a lot of those weren't lace ups.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I didn't have real todderish clothing when I was little, so something like this makes me scratch my head.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Perfect! The use of true primary and secondary colors are definitely give them the toddler look.

I've wanted a pair of the white baby shoes ala 1950's (my infancy and young toddlerhood) and finally found a pair of all white mens T-straps made in Europe in my size. They definitely had a more childish/feminine quality to them.

LeapingLela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Even just sporting them around town would be cool. I only wish they made sneakers that cool and in those colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.