Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Ive been giving it so much thought and might be finally getting somewhere when it comes to this! However obviously the main first step is getting a reference sheet done but I just don't know who to look for to do one that is really detailed. I spend a ton of time on fur affinity and know quite a lot of the really good artists but 90% barely ever open commissions or are using lottery for a chance.....this obviously isnt going to work what am I to do?!

Welp im pretty overwhelmed...I have no idea how to find someone to do a ref sheet for me. I spent hours on FA last night looking around and have no idea what to do :/

RetroGamerGuy said:
However obviously the main first step is getting a reference sheet done but I just don't know who to look for to do one that is really detailed.
What’s a reference sheet?

CaterpillarSick said:
What’s a reference sheet?

A reference sheet, is a drawing of your character from multiple angles. Usually the front, back, and sometimes the left and right sides. It will show all the special markings on your character. It shows the placement of the markings, coloring, location, orientation, etc.

It will sometimes also include the color palette used. Sometimes artists will use a color selection tool, to grab the specific color(s) used for a specific part of the character.

Sometimes other information is added to the sheet. Like character traits, etc.

Give me a moment, I'll try to link to some examples or upload some images.

Reactions: CaterpillarSick

Attachments

• 1318551424.fruitkitty_reference_sheet_small.png
    1318551424.fruitkitty_reference_sheet_small.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 1525643718.dibrush_adler_the_eagle_reference_sheet.jpg
    1525643718.dibrush_adler_the_eagle_reference_sheet.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 7
Yeah its used as a FIRST template for what you give to OTHER artists you want to commission to do art of your character. Meaning you first get a ref sheet made and THEN you can get anything else you possibly could want even if you intend to do a real fursuit of it

Back