Makeshift Diapers: A How-To Guide

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have really liked this makeshift diaper! I normally use paper towels because it leads to a much easier cleanup. But I want to try the towel version and was wondering, how would you clean up the towels? I want to be able to cover my tracks and put the towels back but I don't know how to do it as I dont do laundry in my house often.
I don’t do this very often these days, but when I do I try to do it on (or the night before) laundry day.

Adiaperlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Has anyone tried to use a t shirt for a diaper I am curious about it I am about to try would like to know what other people think
I've made one before, and it didn't work but I didn't use any materials other than the shirt so if you got some padding it might work

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Has anyone tried to use a t shirt for a diaper I am curious about it I am about to try would like to know what other people think
I have not tried it, but I read on one web site (I forget which one) that even with plastic pants (or a cloth diaper cover) it only works for a very short time even on an actual baby. Therefore this approach should only be used when there is absolutely nothing else available.

Last edited:

Widgeydog354

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
tbhi will use folded towels a soaker cores inside terry cloth diapers with plastics when my soaker inserts are all drying