makeshift baby bottle~

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

Okay, it's not the best idea for a baby bottle. This requires a bottle like... a dasani water bottle or other water bottle. If you're in a situation where you can't use a real baby bottle, this might be a good disguise from the real thing.

Anyway, what you do is take a tack and poke a hole into the bottle cap (or several near the original hole depending on how big you want it to be). Then you fill it with whatever you want and drink from the cover. :D

I do this all the time. I actually learned it from a friend of mine in school. They weren't an ABDL though. It does come out slowly, depending the amount of holes you put in.

I hope you like this idea. ^w^

R

RainbowShy

Ugh. I was typing this so fast, that I didn't even see the typo there. >< But yeah, that's what I meant.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've seen that done before at school to mostly because people wanted to spray people with water. But if you can't get ahold of a real bottle that should work.:)

R

RainbowShy

Mom never suspects a thing. She doesn't even know it's being used like a baby bottle. My dad simply doesn't care, to be honest. The only thing is that if you use milk, you have to throw the bottle way or it will spoil and stink up the bottle.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That sounds pretty cute, a neat idea for those that want a little baby touch in their day!

R

RainbowShy

That sounds pretty cute, a neat idea for those that want a little baby touch in their day!

I actually got this idea just now when I did it to a bottle of mine. To make it even more of a baby bottle, I also tore of the wrapping around the bottle.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Those sports bottles with the camel pack rubber nipples, pretty good disguise too. Also Gatorade bottles with the twist cap seem to be enjoyable.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
You can get one with a sports cap which is a pretty good substitute for a nipple.

They make real nipple adapters for water bottles. I got them at Target I think (though I've seen them other places).

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Those sports bottles with the camel pack rubber nipples, pretty good disguise too. Also Gatorade bottles with the twist cap seem to be enjoyable.

I used to have one like that and it took a while but I eventually realized that it was basically just a large, adult version of a baby bottle. But I left it on my desk one day and it disappeared, kind of hard to think someone would want to steal something like that.

R

RainbowShy

I've always liked using the gatorade bottles. Some water bottles also have the pull up cap that sports ones have. I guess they'd have a more baby bottle feel than my bottle idea. But I figure if someone had a bottle and some tacks laying around, it could work really well? XD I mean, Dasani water bottles are the best because you can decorate them with stickers and give them that baby feel. Other water bottles have grooves on them that make adding stickers a bit difficult since they fall off. Same with sports bottles.

Indianamommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I'm wondering if the store brand of water bottles would be easier to hope the holes into, H MMM?
My phone was supposed to say poke holes

Status
Not open for further replies.