Make the Rules button white again after you click it once

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Moo: Pretty please? With a cherry on top? With Love From Everybody On ADISC With ADHD.

--Danny :ninja:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Or "Make the rules button the default colour again for the theme that you are using, after you have clicked it once". (Ungu rules).

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Curse this thread!
I didn't notice at first, now it's really annoying me. :p

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Curse this thread!
I didn't notice at first, now it's really annoying me. :p

hahah :p I don't see how you couldn't have noticed it! It was so notorious and it keeps drawing my eyes back to it. ;O

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Haha I noticed, but I didn't think to make a fuss about it, but now someone else is asking, im backing them up.

It's really bad for my OCD lol

As is people typing in non-regulation font... but that's another story for another day

*goes off to clean something instead*

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No way. I like the rules being a different color... it stands out. I'd like it better if it were red and flashing and you had to read it every time you gave someone rep.

F

Falkio

No way. I like the rules being a different color... it stands out. I'd like it better if it were red and flashing and you had to read it every time you gave someone rep.

Dude, seriously, give it a rest already...

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I like how it is.

It's sitting up there, all like, "I'M THE RULES, BITCH."

But that's not how it should be! It needs to meld in with it's surrounding. So I can be all mellow when I come on here. I'm just not a nice person when things dont match! And the ugly green rules button does not match my perfect pink theme!

vankeual

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
how do i post a new post? is that the same as a blog? i want to post a post that everyone else can see... like under a topic. how can i do that? lol

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
start a new topic you mean?

just go into the forum you want it to be in, and then press 'start new topic' or 'new topic' or 'new thread' or whatever the button says, at the top of the screen, under the menu bars :)

EDIT: It's called 'new thread' and is next to 'post reply' at the top of the page, below where it says ADISC and user CP etc

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Let's give Moo a break.. And Darkfinn. Knowing the rules of any community is key to functioning within it; and that means sticking those rules under noses and encouraging reading them. Then anybody who breaks them or ignores them has no defense in court.

And frankly, the site will run a whole lot better. I will not feel the impulse to make "be nice to newbie" threads; they will not be needed and I can devote my time to raccoon macros. And my neglected novel.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
We're just asking for the color change because some of us are OCD apparently, and it drives us nuts. lol. Can it at least change back to your skin's default color after you click it? that'd make it easier lol

Status
Not open for further replies.