Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilsteve

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
ok i bought a small pack of "christmas snow" which is basically just SAP that expands when wet, using a tiy cut in the front of my cuddlz i poured the whole tube in to the inside of the cotton wool stuffing so that wetness hits it first, i have to say i have failed to fill this nappy myself and am now resorting to adding water just to push it to the limit but im pretty sure that this is going to take anything i can throw at it
Has any one ried this before? i can really reccomend it!

I would've never though about using artificial snow as a diaper booster! Nice idea

Wouldnt that end up tearing and exploding sap everywhere?

Talk about a white Christmas!

sbmccue said:
Talk about a white Christmas!

You meant yellow Christmas, right?

Lilsteve said:
ok i bought a small pack of "christmas snow" which is basically just SAP that expands when wet, using a tiy cut in the front of my cuddlz i poured the whole tube in to the inside of the cotton wool stuffing so that wetness hits it first, i have to say i have failed to fill this nappy myself and am now resorting to adding water just to push it to the limit but im pretty sure that this is going to take anything i can throw at it
Has any one ried this before? i can really reccomend it!

Hi Steve I am from the UK and also wear Cuddlz Nappies, I am completely new to wearing as only at the start of this year finally went ahead and ordered myself some Nappies because I wanted to wear so so much. May I please ask how you find them? And also as I presume you are from the UK have you tried other Nappies and how would you rate them against Cuddlz ? :) If only I lived alone I would experiment with other ones that could be ordered online, it's just I only have confidence in receiving my Nappies from Cuddlz as each time they are delivered I have a rough idea of what time Royal Mail arrive. I could order others but people will start wondering why different delivery services turn up except from Royal Mail, it's hard enough and scary enough waiting for them from Royal Mail :( All the best Steve

INeedACuddle said:
Hi Steve I am from the UK and also wear Cuddlz Nappies, I am completely new to wearing as only at the start of this year finally went ahead and ordered myself some Nappies because I wanted to wear so so much. May I please ask how you find them? And also as I presume you are from the UK have you tried other Nappies and how would you rate them against Cuddlz ? :) If only I lived alone I would experiment with other ones that could be ordered online, it's just I only have confidence in receiving my Nappies from Cuddlz as each time they are delivered I have a rough idea of what time Royal Mail arrive. I could order others but people will start wondering why different delivery services turn up except from Royal Mail, it's hard enough and scary enough waiting for them from Royal Mail :( All the best Steve

cuddlz.com dispatches from the uk and i suggets you get them to send it via collect plus and pick it up from a local collection point, i have to do this any way as im rarely home, hope you get some soon!!

- - - Updated - - -

shane3498 said:
Wouldnt that end up tearing and exploding sap everywhere?

nope, just a little cut about a inch in length on the front panel (outside) where the filling ends use a ruler to seperate the filling from the liner and pour the sap to the bottom, you tape over the hole which is plastic coated so it will hold fine, it will only get messy if you rip it but as the tube of snow is supposed to mix with about a liter of water it expands really well and feels dry untill it takes enough to turn to gel and by then its REALLY bulky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back