Make TeenBaby a Forum Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Why was the TeenBaby board reduced to a sub-forum? It was one of the most popular boards Now you can't see the latest post and it's not easily noticed. I think it's just going to reduce in popularity if you leave it like it is. I think we should make it a forum again. Thoughts?

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Well, I don't have that problem because I just use the Unread Posts link in the header so I see all the post's I haven't seen yet... I never use the main forum as a mode for transportation unless I'm making a thread.

~Weswissa

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, I don't have that problem because I just use the Unread Posts link in the header so I see all the post's I haven't seen yet... I never use the main forum as a mode for transportation unless I'm making a thread.

~Weswissa
But what if you haven't been on for one week like me and unread posts are 3234 I think you should make it in to a forum again as it is one of my favourite parts of this site

weswissa

Banned
Role
But what if you haven't been on for one week like me and unread posts are 3234 I think you should make it in to a forum again as it is one of my favourite parts of this site
I would still use it... I don't even read all of them anyways... just the ones that look cool...

~Weswissa

T

TechnoBaby

i really think that its must be a forum again, its very nescesary

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I am agreeing with Maverick on this one. Its too good to be a sub-forum

weswissa

Banned
Role
Well, I could care less, it wouldn't affect the way I look at all the posts, so yea, whatever...

~Weswissa

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do what Weswissa does, so it doesn't matter to me...And I'm on here everyday, so I don't have a problem with thousands of unread posts (that would be such a pain in the ass)

weswissa

Banned
Role
Yay, go me... the noob is an expert...
HAHA, I WIN!!!

~Weswissa

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I Have to say that I also agree with making the Teen Baby section a full forum again. It was quite popular and functional in its previous form.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
EXPAND ALL OF THE FORUMS (except off topic)! I AM A TEEN AND I FIND IT OFFENSIVE! I WILL KEEP USING CAPS AS A WAY TO PROTEST! IT SHOWS HOW ANGRY IT MAKES ME!

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Why was the TeenBaby board reduced to a sub-forum? It was one of the most popular boards Now you can't see the latest post and it's not easily noticed. I think it's just going to reduce in popularity if you leave it like it is. I think we should make it a forum again. Thoughts?
/signed

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sub forums, as far as I understand it, are for small areas of a larger subject. Teen Baby is a pretty large subject being one of the main reasons for this site. It is also one of the mean reasons people come - TBs looking for support.

While it doesn't cause me any problems because I use the new posts feature too - think about a newbie coming to the site. Diapers get there own forum but TB doesn't. If they are mainly or entirely TB and they have come to this site for help I imagine it would be quite off-putting. It makes this sight seem biased towards DLs.

I say that it would be better to be separate. We don't want to frighten newbies off because they don't think the forum will cater for them, and it would also help people who don't use the new posts feature. To be honest I was a little surprised when I found out it was a sub forum.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I, too, look at the unread posts, opposed to certain forums. Even if i DID look at forums, I don't visit the TB or Diaper talk forum much, anyhow. Most people probably didn't see, but when Moo added the new forum (Roleplay) before things were a sub-forum it was very, very cluttered.

What I suggest, then, is making Teen and Adult baby regular forums again, and putting the Roleplay board as a sub-forum under teenbaby, much like the Thread games is a sub forum on the Off-Topic board.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
EXPAND ALL OF THE FORUMS (except off topic)! I AM A TEEN AND I FIND IT OFFENSIVE! I WILL KEEP USING CAPS AS A WAY TO PROTEST! IT SHOWS HOW ANGRY IT MAKES ME!
Agreed, except about the off topic part.

Expand all forums ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.