Make more options availible to newbies/modded users

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How about:
Making it so people [like myself] can view a certain amount of pictures[lest say 25] per hour , but cannot upload any.
Making the regulars forum accessible to newbies for 10 clicks per hour[but cannot post]
thats it.
PS: are my posts a little cleaner?

Reactions: d4l

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It okay, but next time don't write it in chat formant. Anyway to the Topic, the reason why they keep rep people and newbies from seeing everything on the site is so they don't use the info. and pic. on those board to blackmail people or somethings.

Role
Private
People post on certain forums and upload in certain galleries for the privacy aspect. They don't want just any unknown person reading something that could be a personal matter, or viewing an image of themselves for privacy reasons. Just even allowing newbies to view these "higher status" areas would completely remove the privacy aspect.

I like the current way. Just post and earn a bit of positive rep, at least it gives the rest of us some reassurance that anything personal we say is mostly kept under covers by people who have shown that they aren't your typical run-off-the-mill DPF type. Besides, this just creates unnecessary problems for Moo.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If we gave you more access, then being moderated wouldn't be as much of a punishment...As for your posts, they are better, but could you not do the whole

Thing where you
talk like this and make random enter things?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The reason the regular's forum isn't accessible for newbies / moderated is so you can post stuff there that only regulars can see, this would defeat that purpose.

Your posts are better now.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Your posts are better now.
Maybe the rep system does work in some cases. =/

Anyways, to put a point out here, a modded user shouldn't have any privileges, why should they allow you to keep some of those options/privileges when you obviously screwed up one too many times.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Making the regulars forum accessible to newbies for 10 clicks per hour[but cannot post]:
No, is it called regulars forum? then only regulars and over an can view it.

It isn't difficoul to become a regular, just post something good and wait a week.

E

Error404

No, no and no.

Priveledges must be earnt, not just gained through trivial means.

And yes. This post is alot more concise and clear. Good job buddy.

Maybe if you
stopped writing like
this all of the time.

Then your posts would be even better.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You know what? I was moderated once or twice and I got out of it because I WANTED to. If you can't even make the effort of making good posts which deserve reputation and can compensate for everything you did bad, then don't even think about something like that.

Sorry if I seem rude, I'm not trying to. But sometimes, people (including myself) need a good kick in the butt.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Moderated users had those privileges.
They lost those privileges because of something they did.
Why shouldn't there be those repercussions?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm probably repeating everybody here, but I'm in a posting mood:
  • Pictures are restricted for good reasons, we don't want freaks looking at them! We know that you aren't an evil pervert or anything like that, and you do have the potential to recovered from the moderated status, but on the whole people who are moderated are people we don't want in the gallery.
  • The regulars forum is for regulars, simple as! The idea of it is that it is a place where we can post without worrying about who can see it. If newbies could see it, it would lose all of its point and nobody would use it.
  • Moderated users lose abilities for a reason, you will have to bear with it until you recover lost rep.
  • Moderation is a sort of punishment, and it means that you have lost trust. You have to earn that back.
  • Yes, your posts are looking cleaner, good job!

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
How about:
Making it so people [like myself] can view a certain amount of pictures[lest say 25] per hour , but cannot upload any.
Making the regulars forum accessible to newbies for 10 clicks per hour[but cannot post]
thats it.
PS: are my posts a little cleaner?
As some who was on rep moderation(though not as deep as you) it not that to get off of. Your already improving. Just wait it out youll get your privilages back before you know it.

Btw. +1 rep for at least making an effort to make you posts better.(and a good suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.