Make a Wish Is Going Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
Yes due to this little selfish kid the Make a Wish foundation is going broke. here's the link watch and let me hear you feed back.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vid....._make_a_wish_0
Page not found. You included ellipses (...) in the URL. And it's from The Onion, so I'd not be surprised if it's satire.

I'll bet it's the "wishing for more wishes" story on their video library.

*pulls the "unsubscribe" ripcord*

Last edited:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I saw the youtube video, he wished for unlimited wishes... and he also wished away their legal team I think it was... so they're screwed

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes they are very screwed.. i think they should file bankrupt and open a new foundation and put in the contract no unlimited wishes.

also i have updated the link and tested it and it works

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
yea... who knew that one little kid could cause bankruptcy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Lol... please tell me you didn't think it was really real...

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
That would actually be pretty good. The Onion finding a story that sounds incredible but actually happened (with minimal coverage) and then showing it as one of their own made up stories. That would be classic, and also very funny.

But yeah, the Onion is satirical, and this story is made up. Luckily for us, it is very good satire. :D

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I like the heading at the bottom:

Quick Spread of Boy's Leukemia 'Best Case Scenario'

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I thought of that video when I saw the title. If it was real, then I would probably have posted the link to the video. It's an old "story" though.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yes due to this little selfish kid the Make a Wish foundation is going broke. here's the link watch and let me hear you feed back.
Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation With Wish For Unlimited Wishes | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
I saw the youtube video, he wished for unlimited wishes... and he also wished away their legal team I think it was... so they're screwed
Yes they are very screwed.. i think they should file bankrupt and open a new foundation and put in the contract no unlimited wishes.

also i have updated the link and tested it and it works
Migraine kicking in now.
You've all made my day. That's what I love about the Onion- they're so good, often they're completely believed.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, that can't possibly be for real. I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
That little punk and yet I would do the same thing. However I would be careful with my wishes so I don't put the company in troulbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.