Not open for further replies.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
[video=youtube;Hj6cXziHpjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6cXziHpjQ&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Holy jesus. I'm really excited.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
THANK GOD FINALLY HOLY SHIT

MM was and still is my favorite Zelda game

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
helllllllllllllllll yeah!

Want this now!

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
There was no doubt in my mind that we were going to get this eventually, but that doesn't make the hype any less potent.

seelkadoom20

Est. Contributor
Role
I have a 3ds so I will go get the game

- - - Updated - - -

the majora zelda game. I have a 3ds

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Wait WHAT?! This is actually a thing?! Damn.

This literally might be reason enough for me to buy a 3DS simply for that. I almost cried when I found out my childhood 'friend' stole my original holographic n64 majoras mask cartridge.

That game was amazing. Better imho, than Ocarina of time even. I loved the eeriness and the overall darker vibe of the game (compared to other Zelda games), even as a kid.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416071838.836471.jpg

Literally had nightmares over this damn thing as a kid. Arghhh what a game!

AristoCat

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Never played the original, I "only" owned a PlayStation back then. I'll definitely pick this up when I get a chance. Now I only need to find some time to actually play it, I only recently got time to play and finish A Link Between Worlds.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Nintendo sure has been pleasing it's dedicated fanbase, haven't they? You guys scream loud enough and you eventually get it.

I don't consider myself apart of that dedicated fanbase if that wasn't obvious, but I've always appreciated and had a fondness for Nintendo. They make some games that make people happy, and have made me happy. I see so much clamoring for remakes and ports though, basically encouraging that Nintendo keep on selling you the exact same game over and over because you're only proving it works

Hey, there is a list of games I want to see get remastered or whatever myself though. Dragon Quest VIII looks too amazing even now to be ruined by my HDTV. I understood Wind Waker HD for this reason. Absolutely on the same league. A game from last generation that still was aging well that deserved to look great in the HDTV era.

It just confuses me out hearing some people say they want like.. no changes from the original game, it to be basically just a straightforward port... on a handheld. Like, I see people saying that the change in graphics is bad or they are upset that they are altering a boss fight. Like, isn't the whole point of wanting them to re-release the game like this (on a handheld instead of just a HD remake for a console) so they change it up a little? So it's a bit fresh? It's not like Majora's Mask hasn't been easy to get for Virtual Console since forever if people just wanted to play the original.

Sometimes I don't understand, I dunno.

Last edited:

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Nintendo sure has been pleasing it's dedicated fanbase, haven't they?

I don't consider myself apart of that dedicated fanbase in that I've always appreciated and had a fondness for Nintendo but believe they are overrated in the eyes of their loyal fans, but remakes and ports seem to be what you all want for some reason so if you guys are all excited about this then more power to you. Hey, there is a list of games I want to see get remastered or whatever myself.

It just confuses me out hearing some people say they want like.. no changes from the original game, it to be basically just a straightforward port. Like, I see people saying that the change in graphics is bad or they are upset that they are altering a boss fight. Like, isn't the whole point of wanting them to re-release the game like this so they change it up a little? So it's a bit fresh? It's not like Majora's Mask hasn't been easy to get for Virtual Console since forever if people just wanted to play the original.

Sometimes I don't understand, I dunno.

They seem to be doing great on the games front (Kid Icarus Uprising anyone?) but dear lord it's frustrating to see what they're doing with consoles.

It seems to me that Nintendo's consoles have been their weakest link thus far. They try and bank their consoles on gimmicky features like 3D and the damn Wii remote (wow, I hated the Wii..) while letting their graphics and CPU capabilities lag behind that of their competitors. While I understand it's a different market they're catering to, I just feel like ONE solid, powerful Nintendo console, like a modern day equivalent of the N64, would just totally blow everyone away. The current consoles all seem to be limiting the potential of the games themselves.

With the games/franchises they have, and the potential for future stuff, the sky is the limit.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
They seem to be doing great on the games front (Kid Icarus Uprising anyone?) but dear lord it's frustrating to see what they're doing with consoles.

It seems to me that Nintendo's consoles have been their weakest link thus far. They try and bank their consoles on gimmicky features like 3D and the damn Wii remote (wow, I hated the Wii..) while letting their graphics and CPU capabilities lag behind that of their competitors. While I understand it's a different market they're catering to, I just feel like ONE solid, powerful Nintendo console, like a modern day equivalent of the N64, would just totally blow everyone away. The current consoles all seem to be limiting the potential of the games themselves.

With the games/franchises they have, and the potential for future stuff, the sky is the limit.

I mean... has Nintendo ever actually kept up graphically since the SNES? The SNES was still just trying to play catch up to the Genesis, which came out first.

I'm just saying, Nintendo has been lagging behind in graphics since the old bit war. I actually kinda find even the comparison "modern-day" N64 a bit of a odd statement. The N64 was an inferior console graphically to the PlayStation, which had released 2 YEARS before the Nintendo 64. The only reason that memory has made the N64 into more of a graphic champion then it actually was because Super Mario 64 was revolutionary to game design and showed us something that hadn't existed before. Not the N64 or it's hardware at all. Nintendo's software again, making it's consoles look better then they were. As soon as the magic was out of the bag, PlayStation had things like Spyro the Dragon to show that although Super Mario 64 changed the way we see 3D Platforming games that the N64 was definetly nowhere near on par when it came to 'graphics'. Because I mean, I admit personally I don't think Spyro is as fun as Super Mario 64 and maybe not even as good aesthetically, but was undeniably superior graphically on a pure fidelity level. It was actually pretty much revolutionary in the way it loaded levels too. Spyro could never have run on the N64.

I'm just saying it's actually pretty much in character for Nintendo to be lagging behind. Actually the only time they did try to make a console that was more graphically intense then their competitor was the Nintendo Gamecube, but they designed that thing to look like it belong in a kid's room so people treated it like that. Totally underrated console was superior hardware to the Playstation 2, but it should be.. it came out a lot later. Other then that and the original NES, they've always established their brand with their amazing games and their consoles have always taken a bit of a backseat.

Back in the old days though, it was a mixed bag. Genesis might have came out a long time before the SNES, but the SNES had for the most part superior sound. It was easier to point at things even at the N64 and go well, at least it doesn't have the load times of a PlayStation disc. In our modern era of gaming though, it's absolutely impossible to point to the Wii and Wii U and say that there is any part of it's hardware that makes it "better" then a PlayStation 4 or XBONE except..

Well, to be honest.. the gimmicky stuff that most people hate. I don't know why the Wii gets all the hate when Nintendo has been doing it for a while. Maybe because as a Gamecube owner, there was a feeling that people didn't want to get past the design and see the monster of a console it was at the time. I dunno. At this point though, it's the Wii Motion Controllers being built into the console and the gamepad that give Nintendo any sort of feeling that their hardware offers anything over their competitors.. so I understand why they cling to it. It's the only plus the consoles themselves tend to have.

In the end though, one day I dream of Nintendo games on a Sony console. I can't help it. A marriage between the hardware power and third-party power of Sony and the amazing software of Nintendo? Why would you need anything more?

Status
Not open for further replies.