Mail mishap šŸ˜¬

Good luck on your movie and wine night tonight mommy! I trust you will handle yourself with grace. I love you

Reactions: Safariwolf and littlemoosey
First of all, I sincerely hope all has gone well with the new neighbors regarding the mishap.
I am sure that I'm not the only one who has been waiting anxiously for the next installment. Please let us know what happened.
Most of us have our diapers delivered, and this could happen to any of us.
Once again I hope all is well.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
First of all, I sincerely hope all has gone well with the new neighbors regarding the mishap.
I am sure that I'm not the only one who has been waiting anxiously for the next installment. Please let us know what happened.
Most of us have our diapers delivered, and this could happen to any of us.
Once again I hope all is well.
Everyone loves a good cliff hanger! What are all the possibilities going through you mind? šŸ¤”

PapaBear001 said:
Everyone loves a good cliff hanger! What are all the possibilities going through you mind? šŸ¤”

My surprise ending to this would be that the neighbors husband is AB as well and they had sooo much to talk about, they are still talking!

littlemoosey said:
My surprise ending to this would be that the neighbors husband is AB as well and they had sooo much to talk about, they are still talking!

He could be, good point. I suppose your neighbour could just have ignored it and put it out of her mind.
I once when to the Post Office to collect a large box of diapers I ordered. The box had come apart on the side and the Post Office Staff could easily see the diapers inside where adult size and had baby print, abu Cushies, SDK's and Preschool diapers.
One of the staff is a friend of my wife's, nothing to this day has ever been said and this was almost a year ago. She new what was inside as she helped me tape it up before I left.
Maybe this will be the same?
hope it goes well.

My Northshore delivery went to my neighbors house. XD

She didn't open it, but she called over and said "Hey, there's a great big box on my front porch with your name on it."

I laughed and went to go get it from her.

(She couldn't bring it to me because she has health problems herself. I was just happy it went next door and not somewhere completely wrong!)

cannamommy said:
If she does not bring it up then I will not bring it up myself. CB88 and I are talking when he gets home on the potential directions we want to stear the conversation if she does bring it up.

Super nervous šŸ˜Ÿ

She probably didn't mention it to her husband at all. It isn't something you must bring up.

It has happened to us and our neighbors didn't care. We do not advertise who we are to people, but we are not ashamed either.

Let us know how it turns out. Please and thank you.

Hey everyone CB here, I will let my mommy know that you all are anxiously waiting to here an update.

Reactions: Safariwolf, BOXERSORBRIEFS and daddyconnor
Hey all you lovely amazing littles or otherwise!

Cannamommy here, I apologize for keeping everyone waiting for so long for the outcome to our ā€œmail mishapā€.

Things turned out alright. We had dinner watched a couple movies and drank to much wine. I myself did not bring up our ā€œmail mishapā€ my new friend did. A bit bluntly but it at least got the conversation going. She of course asked about the adult printed diapers ā€œ crinklzā€ CBS favorite. And I slowly began to explain. To allow me to feel more comfortable she divulged some of her own kink as well as some of her husbands which allowed me to feel more comfortable. While she was intrigued and listened intently she was very respectful and never did I feel judged. It was nice to know that she was absolutely ok with what she found. She did let me know she did not tell her husband. So after an evening of food wine and divulging what goes on behind closed doors we decided that great friends we would be.

Reactions: PapaBear001, daddyconnor, BOXERSORBRIEFS and 2 others
Glad to hear it worked out. Thank you for the update.

Back