Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I was finally able to order a sample pack of Magnificos and I am perplexed.

Initially, I dealt with frustration at trying to get a proper fit. This was never achieved due to an annoying gap at the legs that still bugs me as I sit here wearing one as I type this.

After standing at a mirror studying its fit and contemplating how best to utilize its unique configuration while weighted down with the strong desire to get my weary frame to bed I gave up and retired. I found bliss in a few moments as I lie there beside my wife and relished the sensations this billowy soft garment radiated through my being.

I have no single favorite in the diaper market as my mood and activities dictate which I will choose. ABUs: Lil Pawz, and Cushies, as well as Confidry 24/7 top my list of favorites, but where does this new hybrid fit in this list?

Among the pros are a snug fit with the stretch side panels as well as the increased air flow they allow, another is the backing as I am a die hard plastic backed diaper user due to tactile preference. These along with the wonderfully soft inner materials caressing me like a tender and attentive lover make this a solid contender for the top spot on my list. However, the cons of fighting and failing to get a good fit at the legs, due to a limited area the diaper is able to be fastened, is disturbing as it renders this little more than a costume diaper rather than one designed for effective use.

These are my quick thoughts. I hope they turn out to be a seed from which further conversation, analysis, and opinions may flourish.

Sounds like it might be too large for you.

Not likely. The gap he is talking about occurs on all diapers that utilize a "no lower tapes" design (ie, tape landing zone). When properly sized to extend up to the waist there will always be that gap.

You have to purposely use one size too small that only extends up to your hips. This smaller size will compensate for that gap and greatly improve its performance (at the cost of a number of other problems a too small diaper will have). Still, a lot of DL's seem to prefer this sizing.

Slomo said:
You have to purposely use one size too small that only extends up to your hips. This smaller size will compensate for that gap and greatly improve its performance (at the cost of a number of other problems a too small diaper will have). Still, a lot of DL's seem to prefer this sizing.

Yes, except that they have no size smaller. I guess these guys just sized me out of buying their product. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back