• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

MA Turkey Day Party Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
" Anyways... Last call. :smile: Got 36 or so people coming... Even a couple ADISC members. I get to meet Kite and his gf tomorrow!"

*shudders* and that's where it all went downhill :(
i'm still psychologically scarred from it that it's hard for me to talk about it. i didn't realize that NEJay was this guy: http://is1.okcupid.com/users/240/146/2411461733391244690/mt1141062109.jpg
yeah, so long story short, i was so neive. it started out fine. i should have known it was weird when my fiance and i were they only ones there. he seemed nice in the beginning, but then after a few hours i felt woozy. he kept wanting to play 'house' with us. he led us both into another room and i kept looking back at my fiance who kept giving me that look like "what should we do? i don't want to be the one to hurt his feelings..."
so about an hour later we left, both sore and slick from the copious amounts of diaper rash cream. just be thankful you guys didn't go.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lol good one! :D I shouldn't have clicked that link.

Glad you guys came up... It was cool to meet you both and see Tsendo and Brian again, as well as everyone else. Definitely a fun time. Now I've gotta figure out what to do with all this leftover food. We're going to be eating turkey sandwiches and pie for months.

You owe me another 5 gallon pail of Desitin. I told you that drinking it would make you feel woosy. :)

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
fine, but if i'm coming back over there you're feeding me :D

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
HUH ??? WTF ???

Should I be glad that I'm not in casual driving distance of Boston? (Been there a few times but it's a haul).

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
" Anyways... Last call. :smile: Got 36 or so people coming... Even a couple ADISC members. I get to meet Kite and his gf tomorrow!"

*shudders* and that's where it all went downhill :(
i'm still psychologically scarred from it that it's hard for me to talk about it. i didn't realize that NEJay was this guy: http://is1.okcupid.com/users/240/146/2411461733391244690/mt1141062109.jpg
yeah, so long story short, i was so neive. it started out fine. i should have known it was weird when my fiance and i were they only ones there. he seemed nice in the beginning, but then after a few hours i felt woozy. he kept wanting to play 'house' with us. he led us both into another room and i kept looking back at my fiance who kept giving me that look like "what should we do? i don't want to be the one to hurt his feelings..."
so about an hour later we left, both sore and slick from the copious amounts of diaper rash cream. just be thankful you guys didn't go.

wait was this sarcasm?

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
wait was this sarcasm?
Yes. ;)

The party went great... I never took an official count, but we had somewhere around 35-40 people come, from as far as Pennsylvania. We had SO MUCH food, a campfire out back, a keg of PBR downstairs (and a healthy amount of beer pong games :D), lots of diapers, and lots of good conversation.

All in all a great time. With the exception of one dude that kinda kept to himself all night, I think everyone had a fun evening.

Next up... New Years. :)

Role
Adult Baby
I'm kinda pissed I didn't make it. Speaking of which, I almost died on the plane home. I'll make New Years though, for sure.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes. ;)

The party went great... I never took an official count, but we had somewhere around 35-40 people come, from as far as Pennsylvania. We had SO MUCH food, a campfire out back, a keg of PBR downstairs (and a healthy amount of beer pong games :D), lots of diapers, and lots of good conversation.

All in all a great time. With the exception of one dude that kinda kept to himself all night, I think everyone had a fun evening.

Next up... New Years. :)
yeah, it was complete sarcasm. no worries. loved every minute of the party. i was scared and excited to go, but i met so many new friends there that i couldn't have been happier in my entire life (ie this ranks up with the first rave i went to in terms of that happy, fluttery heart feeling i had after). i was on ecstasy on the drive home.
never knew i could sing 'Jukebox Hero' up until then. the rock band idea was ace. the food was amazing. kinda disappointed i'm not going to be able to make it to the next one (have to work overnights this whole month).
:worshippy: to jay and his friends for making this wonderful night possible!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
yeah, it was complete sarcasm. no worries. loved every minute of the party. i was scared and excited to go, but i met so many new friends there that i couldn't have been happier in my entire life (ie this ranks up with the first rave i went to in terms of that happy, fluttery heart feeling i had after). i was on ecstasy on the drive home.
never knew i could sing 'Jukebox Hero' up until then. the rock band idea was ace. the food was amazing. kinda disappointed i'm not going to be able to make it to the next one (have to work overnights this whole month).
:worshippy: to jay and his friends for making this wonderful night possible!
Haha! You scared me there for a sec, I was like "oh dear god I hope kite is joking! I won't post yet just in case he is!" So I am glad I waited to reply here haha. Although glad you had a fun time. When I saw Jay's GTI Jetta conversion with over 300 whp, and huge supply of diaper stuff, that made me want to go really bad haha.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
damn, sounds like a fun time. i really need to get to one of these parties:(

D

daria7483

LOL, LOVED the pic. And I was all prepared to console kite and give a gentle "you really don't know what you're getting into when you agree to meet up with strangers" lecture. Glad I didn't have to :)

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I saw Jay's GTI Jetta conversion with over 300 whp, and huge supply of diaper stuff, that made me want to go really bad haha.

....pics or it didn't happen! (slightly memeish?)(Edit it if you'd like)

No but really where is this picture your are talking about? That would be an amazing car, oh ya and the diapers would be cool.... I guess.... XP

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Haha! You scared me there for a sec, I was like "oh dear god I hope kite is joking! I won't post yet just in case he is!" So I am glad I waited to reply here haha. Although glad you had a fun time. When I saw Jay's GTI Jetta conversion with over 300 whp, and huge supply of diaper stuff, that made me want to go really bad haha.
DAMN YOU JAY!!!!
everyone on here know's how much i loooove my german engineering and my vw/audi cars and all you had to offer that night was your lust over a GTO! lol
once i get my oil leak fixed you, me, and one of my other VW friends should go take a weekend up at the kangamangas highway to enjoy the beauty of it all blurring past at 60 mph.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd like to make it out to one of these but i'm pretty apprehensive about having to go it alone.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
DAMN YOU JAY!!!!
everyone on here know's how much i loooove my german engineering and my vw/audi cars and all you had to offer that night was your lust over a GTO!
My German engineering has failed me today! *kicks his Golf* stupid thing wouldn't start up after I've played with the windshield wipers and lights to check for the upcoming Motor Vehicle Inspection, and then the battery was empty :damnpc:

Peachy

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
All in all a great time. With the exception of one dude that kinda kept to himself all night

Sounds like I came in spirit anyway. Anyone try to engage this loner/shy person and see if they wanted to join in on any fun? Some people have trouble opening up among huge crowds. It's why I didn't bother trying to go, well that, and it would've cost a lot to drive up to mass to greet you prior to the party as mentioned in the advertisement.

the rock band idea was ace.
That's always a great idea at parties. I'm horribly fond of that game, and make an awesome drummer/guitarist, and with enough booze in me, can even do singing.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sounds like I came in spirit anyway. Anyone try to engage this loner/shy person and see if they wanted to join in on any fun? Some people have trouble opening up among huge crowds. It's why I didn't bother trying to go, well that, and it would've cost a lot to drive up to mass to greet you prior to the party as mentioned in the advertisement.
We definitely try to engage people that are a bit shy as much as possible (I think Tsendo can back me up on this... All my partner had to do was say the word "gaming" to him, and he turned into Mr. Social butterfly :D I'm a little computer game inept, but the two of them really hit it off.).

As far as the other dude, this wasn't his first party, and keeping to himself is pretty much par for the course. I love to strike up conversation, but I'm not going to pry and make anyone uncomfortable. Not that it bothers me, but he was on his phone most of the evening.

....pics or it didn't happen! (slightly memeish?)(Edit it if you'd like)

No but really where is this picture your are talking about? That would be an amazing car, oh ya and the diapers would be cool.... I guess.... XP
The car is amazing when it's working. To be truthful, like Peachy, my VW is a headache, and it isn't related to any of the performance crap I've done... I'm on my 3rd steering rack, my seat heaters set my ass on fire once, a curtain airbag once randomly deployed... Lots of stuff.

I'm ready to dump it for something RWD... Hopefully a Pontiac G8. Requested pic:

(The ugly wheels are gone... Now have OEM Montreal IIs for the winter, and Audi Fat Fives (like on the TT) for summer. It sits a bit lower now, too.).

The diaper stash pic is here:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/3703-your-stash-7.html#post131318

But (most of) that was at home. A few days before the shindig last weekend, my buddy Chuck offered up his home for use, as it is much larger than my apartment... Location changed at the last minute, which was a good thing. It would've been cramped here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah jay I have heard of bad reliability with vw and audi's. That is why I went with my acura rsx type-s. If your getting a new car and you want real wheel dive, and you like fast and fuel effecient, I am going to suggest the honda s2000. Turbo that, tune it right, and there will be very few things that could beat you on the road.

The stock vw GTI 1.8t had 180hp stock, and my rsx type-s has 200hp stock all engine 4 cylinder (no upgrades no turbo). Those standings truely show the performance difference and reliability in the engines themselfs. With a turbo and the right tunnng, it is possible to get those cars to do low 10s in a qaurter mile.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To Jay and "all Jays helpers", thx again 4 the fun party! We all had a blast, i'll leave out all the names to protect the guilty + the innocent!
Was so much fun: Playing tag, food, Playing pool, beer, Playing video games (guitar hero, wii, etc.), 2nd helpings, chilling outside @ the firepit, desert, advice, teasing , beer pong, chillin with my big sister + lil bro, seeing NEjay dive in the hot tub!, sleeping over, meeting new ppl, music, hugs, trading diapers, seeing old freinds, laughing my A-- off! LOL
thx again for the party, hope to see u MTB and evryone else @ the new years celebration! ~ Will =)

Status
Not open for further replies.