Luvs diapers prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondl2nd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Currently, what are the prints on Luvs size 4 diapers?

I know size 5 has two prints:
- A monkey on tricycle.
- A big monkey showing its thumb. :thumbsup:

Want to know what the prints are on size 4.
Photos will be appreciated.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
size 4? No offense but this is an 18 plus site and there are very few of us (if any) who would fit a size 4 (heck I'm working on getting comfortably back to a medium >< )

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not sure as I live in the UK, but to the people saying they won't fit, you can modify the diapers, you get a lot more in a size 4 pack than a size 6 and are cheaper than adult diapers

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm not sure as I live in the UK, but to the people saying they won't fit, you can modify the diapers, you get a lot more in a size 4 pack than a size 6 and are cheaper than adult diapers

Yeah I've seen those kits, not sold on the idea that they wouldn't leak on me though. (wouldn't even mess with the size 6, I'm fighting my hardest to get back to 160, was at 145 in college at one point, since my metab cut out and I went on that cruise I've been about 190-200) As I'm not trying to look cute in them usually (who am I trying to impress? their under pants XD)

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Also true, never really tried them though, closest I've came with that was using tru-fits as stuffers, those were almost as good as tena ultimate overnight pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.