Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
aparently, the silent are dealy, so If they allow me back, great, otherwise, idc. I added to someones reputation an hour ago reading about a 10 year old being called fat on by a wii, so I don't know exactly what i did wrong, O well. :dunno:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Apparently, I carry the name of the lurker.

The site said I cant post because im a lurker, assuming that means i am logged in but am always inactive, even though i just added to someones reputation, which by my understanding means i am contributing my opinion about some one else' post. So if i am banned for an eternity, idc because I must deserve it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Being a lurker is just posting I think...I don't think reputation is accorded into it

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok in that case i will play my fair share....

My name is Jason Jones. I am 15 and live in O-Town(not real name, obviously nickname), IL, USA. Years ago, Mo-town (nickname again) and O-town hated each other in football... and O-town beat them in every game!! However, 16 years ago, Mo and O school districts joined. So now we are bffs. I play football, #76, RT and LT and sometimes Nose on Defense. I love computers, I use Windows XP with hacked windows blinds 6, having a iphone like theme and a mac bacground with objectdock and yod'm. I have Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop at my dad's house, and here I have a computer that had ubuntu at a time, and will in the future. My best friends name is Mike. I used to be mikejonzy in the tbdl forums, back when I believe the term lurker didn't exist. I have been a tb and a dl but more on the dl side for a long time. I keep having flashbacks of diapers to the time period of back when I was around six. I had mono last year. I have bronchitis now, so I am a little moddy, sorry!!! I love the internet especially myspace!!!! I am str8 and only had one girlfriend and she cheated on me so I hope to be one of the little guys with the pitchfork pokeing her in hell. I maxed out a benching at 200 the other day, still got a long way to go, anyways thats engough have a wonderful (insert moring, day, evening, afternoon, night). Whew... Thats a preety random intro!!!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok in that case i will play my fair share....

My name is Jason Jones. I am 15 and live in O-Town(not real name, obviously nickname), IL, USA. Years ago, Mo-town (nickname again) and O-town hated each other in football... and O-town beat them in every game!! However, 16 years ago, Mo and O school districts joined. So now we are bffs. I play football, #76, RT and LT and sometimes Nose on Defense. I love computers, I use Windows XP with hacked windows blinds 6, having a iphone like theme and a mac bacground with objectdock and yod'm. I have Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop at my dad's house, and here I have a computer that had ubuntu at a time, and will in the future. My best friends name is Mike. I used to be mikejonzy in the tbdl forums, back when I believe the term lurker didn't exist. I have been a tb and a dl but more on the dl side for a long time. I keep having flashbacks of diapers to the time period of back when I was around six. I had mono last year. I have bronchitis now, so I am a little moddy, sorry!!! I love the internet especially myspace!!!! I am str8 and only had one girlfriend and she cheated on me so I hope to be one of the little guys with the pitchfork pokeing her in hell. I maxed out a benching at 200 the other day, still got a long way to go, anyways thats engough have a wonderful (insert moring, day, evening, afternoon, night). Whew... Thats a preety random intro!!!

Voila...You're now a Newbie =D

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well welcome Jason, it's always nice to see a new member, just continue to post around have a fun time. Happy Posting.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
sup!? That intro was not random at all! Ha!

Have fun on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.