• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lurker

Lilditie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know what happened... I have been a member on this site for years and all the sudden I was bumped out and everything I posted is gone. Now I'm back to being a lurker??? Very frustrating.

Lilditie said:
I don't know what happened... I have been a member on this site for years and all the sudden I was bumped out and everything I posted is gone. Now I'm back to being a lurker??? Very frustrating.
Welcome (back), @Lilditie. Your present account says it was created in September of last year, so not quite a year ago. Did you have another account perhaps? Moo recently archived/deleted a bunch of old posts, and some users who hadn't logged in or posted for a long time saw their account level decrease as a result. I'm talking about posts from the early 2010s though, so I don't think that would apply to you.

Cottontail said:
Welcome (back), @Lilditie. Your present account says it was created in September of last year, so not quite a year ago. Did you have another account perhaps? Moo recently archived/deleted a bunch of old posts, and some users who hadn't logged in or posted for a long time saw their account level decrease as a result. I'm talking about posts from the early 2010s though, so I don't think that would apply to you.
I was kicked out for some reason and I had to send a verification to my email. turns out somehow my email was off by 1 letter so I tried to fix it but it said that that email was already being used. So I tried another email and It didn't like that one so I tried my real email and that worked. I don't understand. It has been a long time since I posted also a long time since I logged in. Not 2010 long though. I'm really upset that I have to start over!

Lilditie said:
I was kicked out for some reason and I had to send a verification to my email. turns out somehow my email was off by 1 letter so I tried to fix it but it said that that email was already being used. So I tried another email and It didn't like that one so I tried my real email and that worked. I don't understand. It has been a long time since I posted also a long time since I logged in. Not 2010 long though. I'm really upset that I have to start over!
Even my avatar has been removed

Lilditie said:
If you think something's legitimately messed up, make a topic in the Requests forum and see if one of the staff can untangle things for you. I'm not honestly sure of the exact date range of the purge. The fact that your current account says it was created in September 2022 makes me think you've got multiple accounts. If so, Moo can probably help you regain access to your old one and delete this one.

Cottontail said:
If you think something's legitimately messed up, make a topic in the Requests forum and see if one of the staff can untangle things for you. I'm not honestly sure of the exact date range of the purge. The fact that your current account says it was created in September 2022 makes me think you've got multiple accounts. If so, Moo can probably help you regain access to your old one and delete this one.
Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated

Lilditie said:
Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated
Heyyy, looks like you're all squared now. 👏 I'm sure your green name tag will be along soon.

Back