• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lurker saying hello

hatchtraveler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hi,

I'm a techie with a little side which feels about 6 years old. I like classic video games from the NES/SNES era. I'm a big fan of Paw Patrol (I love dogs) and Bluey, though that's mostly the big side of me, to be honest; It's awesome to see really positive parenting role-models. Oh, and I've got a bit of furry in me, too? It feels weird to say that, but I definitely look at a lot of furry artwork and I really like furry comics. Shine, by BabyStar on FA is probably my favorite.

I guess I'm here to get some perspective and maybe learn more about myself?

Please don't be offended if I don't respond to you; I'm still very nervous about posting _anything_ related to this side of myself. It's taken me years just to post this intro.

Reactions: Edgewater
hatchtraveler said:
Hi,

I'm a techie with a little side which feels about 6 years old. I like classic video games from the NES/SNES era. I'm a big fan of Paw Patrol (I love dogs) and Bluey, though that's mostly the big side of me, to be honest; It's awesome to see really positive parenting role-models. Oh, and I've got a bit of furry in me, too? It feels weird to say that, but I definitely look at a lot of furry artwork and I really like furry comics. Shine, by BabyStar on FA is probably my favorite.

I guess I'm here to get some perspective and maybe learn more about myself?

Please don't be offended if I don't respond to you; I'm still very nervous about posting _anything_ related to this side of myself. It's taken me years just to post this intro.
Hello and welcome here

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC! It is a truly unique place was near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Back