• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Lurker no more. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Carer, Other
Hi all, this is the introduction of a long time lurker.

I've been hanging about here for a while, I never really actually get into these boards for fear of a search engine turning up my username and giving away who I am, I'm pretty paranoid lol. Being on a shared computer doesn't really help much either. *clears history*

Yeah so, I'm a normal dude who just started Uni, doing a bachelor of communications and cultural studies, which should be interesting. Previously worked as a salesman and am now looking forward to being a full time student for a few years.

I play guitar a bit, I'm not exactly Paul Gilbert yet, but I plan to be. I sing in a metal band, not like death growls or anything, think more james hetfield meets phil anselmo and you're on the right track.

I like working on my car (which is a bucket) and enjoy writing. Hopefully Ill write some ab stories sometime.

As far as my AB interests go I'm actually more of a pacifier lover. That's what got me onto these sorts of sites, cos theres nothing out there for paci lovers.

I'm not really personally into the diaper side of ab, but I enjoy being a daddy. I have daddied a girl once, but that story is almost a novel within itself, and not one with a happy ending. :(

Yeah so, thats me in a fairly big nutshell. Any questions feel free to ask. :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Adisc is quite broad in it's scope, so being a paci lover you'll fit in. So many other things are discussed on this site as well, so it's always interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.