• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lurker Guy I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramcn0744

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well I didn't realize I was required to post a greeting. For the most part I am a very private person. I don't mind enjoying all the wonderful stories people write. Sometimes I even comment on them. I am very shy about this sort of thing. Anyways.. this is just text? :wallbash:

I am a Diaper Lover, Age 28. White male. Straight. I have been a DL for the last 8 years. I was difficult to train according to my dad. I have my earliest memory, I think I was 4-5 of laying down on a sleeping bag and was being put into some kind of diaper. I don't remember much more than that. I periodically drop by other forums and this forum.

I guess this is me.

Scenes I really prefer to read about. Forced accidents of both kinds. The public the better. Has to be realistic though. Just saying there was a wet spot doesn't cut it for me. I prefer a descriptive accident. Sights and sounds.

My favorite diaper: Bambino's Biancos

A

Asher

Hey bramcn0744; welcome to ADISC! Hope to see you in the forums : )

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
What do you think of the stories @ Deeker's site?

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
That was a very... interesting introduction. Not that it was bad, it was a little confusing, the way you worded it.

Anywho, welcome.

--The Silent Assassin--

Status
Not open for further replies.