• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

lurker alert...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
haha,
so i joined this site as I find myself to be a dl. i always thought there was something wrong with me and that my desire to want to wear diapers was a crazy small world. However, I was way wrong. I have been amazed at the vast business geared towards AB/DL gear, etc.
I have never talked about this to anyone before... so this feels kind of wierd and strange.
About me: I have no medical reason to wear diapers. I have just had some obesession with diapers for as long as I could remember. I remember taking them from baby bags when I was a little kid, taking some home from the church and staching them and using them when I was a teen, but never in college and a few years after that. Recently however, I have been back into this desire. Much stronger than before. I am trying to use up the supply of huggies 6 and pampers 7 and depends underwear I have purchased. When those are gone, I will buy diapers that actually fit, dont need stuffers, leaks, etc.
I am glad I found this site. I hope to hear about reviews of products, tips, etc.

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Hi spokanegod. Don't worry about posting here, this is a really great site, and I hope you have a great time here.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. It's a nice support community and I think you will have a good time here.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.