Not open for further replies.

Mapboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
  4. Private
Random question does anyone carry a reusable lunch bag or box to work or school and if so what does it look like. I carry a red lunch article zone
Lunch bag to work every day.

FalkorG30

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I carry a brown bag lunch to work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I brought my lunch to work it is normally just thrown into a plastic bag lol. Unfortunately I'm terrible about actually eating the lunch I bring. My old job was positioned strategically next to some outstanding restaurants lol.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Nope. My lunch was a bannana. They already come in their own convenient case.

LittleSissieJolie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
As a smaller baby, 2nd grade, I had a Gentle Ben lunch box. Some 3rd grader broke it for me. What a swell fellow. You can google Gentle Ben but it was a TV series about a boy and his grizzly bear. Ben the bear was cast in a nightmare nature-gone-wrong movie "Night of the Grizzly" and he starred in the Grizzly Adams show with a costar Dan Haggerty. Ben died about 10 years ago. Had a longer career than any of his co-stars.

The lunchbox, if it was still intact and in reasonably good shape would be worth more than $500. I think my mom paid a whole dollar for it.

michaelmc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I always eat take away food im not into lunch box eating....lol

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The lunchbox, if it was still intact and in reasonably good shape would be worth more than $500. I think my mom paid a whole dollar for it.

I had a Superman, Roadrunner and a Scooby Doo one circa 1970's. You never think of hanging on to something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.