• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Lucky lucky lucky instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffy

Here's a topic I don't think I've ever seen before. But if it has, then please take a number and get into the flame line over there *points*

Ok, well this has happened to me twice on occasion. Have you ever been wearing one day, bored out of your mind, sitting coloring in your favorite coloring book and had no idea you were sick to your bowels?
Yeah, you know what I mean, and had a major blowout? XD It sucks. Like you think you need to pass gas but... yeah. But lucky you... you were wearing a diaper :3
(and I think we all have had this happen to us un-padded at least once in our lifetime)
Has this ever happened to anyone else? I don't know if I'm just inept to my body telling me "Hey! Pedialyte! NOW!"
Or if it's just something that just happens? n.n

<3 Jeffyness

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can say I've shit my paints 3 time in the last few years. Ever time I was very very sick.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've actually have never had it happen while padded Dx
I did however have it happen once during school, gahd it sucked i was taking a leak in the urinal and just thought i'd pass gas... it was a little bit more than gas. I just cleaned it as best as i could with toilet paper and moved on. In retrospect i should've just thrown the boxers in the trash and gone without for the rest of the day

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I've had the runs a few times when I was sick with something, and had a few runnny ones in my undies, but nothing to major, and luckly I was at home. Diapers are a lifesaver at times :D

Role
Diaper Lover
I honestly don't remember ever having an accident (#1 or #2), ever. I just don't seem to recall. And I'm sure I would remember crapping or peeing in my pants (if I ever did it), because its something you bound to never forget.

J

Jeffy

I can say I've shit my paints 3 time in the last few years. Ever time I was very very sick.
XD I've poo'd my pants too many times to count this year... very few of them were when I was very very sick.

I've actually have never had it happen while padded Dx
I did however have it happen once during school, gahd it sucked i was taking a leak in the urinal and just thought i'd pass gas... it was a little bit more than gas. I just cleaned it as best as i could with toilet paper and moved on. In retrospect i should've just thrown the boxers in the trash and gone without for the rest of the day
Yeah :/ I normally wear briefs (they make me feel kiddish... don't judge me XD Plus I don't like hanging freely) so the few times i've been sick and wasn't padded it was all confined... I've never done it at school though. It's always been when I'm at home or at a friends house XD

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
That has not once happened to me...A few close calls, but no major catastrophe in the ass area, yet...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Ha ha...this has happened to the best of us (maybe Grizzy doesn't belong to the best of us yet? :tongueout: ). I even remember, years ago, my mom called me on the phone telling me she'd be home shortly and to get a towel so she could clean the car seat. Turns out the exact same thing Jeffy mentioned happened to her! :eek:

XD I've poo'd my pants too many times to count this year... very few of them were when I was very very sick.
I think you better wear protection more often then! ;)

Yeah :/ I normally wear briefs (they make me feel kiddish... don't judge me XD Plus I don't like hanging freely) so the few times i've been sick and wasn't padded it was all confined
No one shall be judged for their underwear...unless it's cartoon print undies, then they shall be judged and called "cute" :biggrin:

Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Role
I stand guilty XD
The defendent has been found guilty of wearing cartoon print kid-style briefs. His punishment shall be a life-long ban from the adult underwear section of any store! :D

Oh, and I hope you haven't left any brown stains in them! :eek: By the way, where do you get cartoon print briefs from anyway?

Peachy

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Lucky you were padded, the last time it happened to me I wasn't wearing a diaper, I was in bed. It was soo gross. Ooh lookie I got a hundred posts. :D

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have had this happen and it was in a car full of other babyfurs on the way back from AC....too much Con food didnt mix with my stomach

Peachy

Banned
Role
I'm still friggin tiny :/ Wal-Mart
*grabs a water bottle and pours it over Jeffy* Oh, wait, that only works for fruit, not for humans/furries :tongueout:
You do look bigger in the pictures you left in the gallery though, but I they can be misleading.

Peachy

J

Jeffy

*grabs a water bottle and pours it over Jeffy* Oh, wait, that only works for fruit, not for humans/furries :tongueout:
You do look bigger in the pictures you left in the gallery though, but I they can be misleading.

Peachy
No joke :/ It's a little snug, but I can still fit into a size 8 with no problems...
(And as for brown stains... >.> they happen... I'm just gonna leave it at that)

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
No joke :/ It's a little snug, but I can still fit into a size 8 with no problems...
How small of a waist is that ?!?! That must be lucky though since baby diapers could still fit you perfectly. I am borderline at that .

The last time it actually happened was when I was 8 when I had a day when I claim to this day to be ic. (I think I shit myself like 3 times that day!) Plus it almost happened to me yesterday when I was getting off the flu.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Well, is my lil foxy not so good at wiping? :eek: *grabs the package of baby wipes and heads to the bathroom to show you how to wipe properly*

Peachy
- apologizing for derailing this thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.