Lucid Dreaming and Bedwetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeK

Banned
Messages
19
Role
  1. Other
Hi

Anyone have success with lucid dreaming to induce bed-wetting at night?

Thanks
 

Lorica

Est. Contributor
Messages
89
Role
JoeK said:
Hi

Anyone have success with lucid dreaming to induce bed-wetting at night?

Thanks

Uh. Not personally no. But if you would like to have that particular experience, I have heard (anecdotally) that eating watermelon right before bed can cause one to wake in the middle of the night to go pee. I do know that I've woken up after a nice nights rest and simply laid in bed those first few minutes and just let nature take it's blissful course.
 

JoeK

Banned
Messages
19
Role
  1. Other
hmm.. Anyone else have experience with Lucid Dreaming?
 

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Messages
10,721
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can occasionally lucid-dream, but unfortunately REM occurs at a very shallow depth in your sleep, and I wake up easily. So it's usually the case that as my level of control increases, so do my odds of waking up.

So far, every single time I've tried to empty my bladder in a dream, I've woken up before I was able to get anythingstarted. It's really annoying. I can be lucid dreaming for what seems like 10-15 minutes, knowing I'm dreaming and just seeing what all I can do, and then I have that "hey, I should try wetting my diaper!" and within 3-4 seconds, POP and I am awake. How does that even work? I suspect my body decides to wake me up when it determines I'm about to wet the bed. (not that my bed is in any danger ;) )
 

JoeK

Banned
Messages
19
Role
  1. Other
bambinod said:
I can occasionally lucid-dream, but unfortunately REM occurs at a very shallow depth in your sleep, and I wake up easily. So it's usually the case that as my level of control increases, so do my odds of waking up.

So far, every single time I've tried to empty my bladder in a dream, I've woken up before I was able to get anythingstarted. It's really annoying. I can be lucid dreaming for what seems like 10-15 minutes, knowing I'm dreaming and just seeing what all I can do, and then I have that "hey, I should try wetting my diaper!" and within 3-4 seconds, POP and I am awake. How does that even work? I suspect my body decides to wake me up when it determines I'm about to wet the bed. (not that my bed is in any danger ;) )

Interesting.. this would suggest that if you could stay asleep you would also wet the bed..
 

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,066
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've tried this, and thought I was wetting when I actually wasn't. It even felt like I was. I guess dreams can be deceiving.
 

Lorica

Est. Contributor
Messages
89
Role
Did a little digging and supposedly commercially available dandelion root tea is a rather potent diuretic.

So potent in fact that an old english word for dandelion is pee-bed. This may be worth investigation.

As always, consult your doctor before taking any kind of herbal supplement.
 

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Messages
857
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had some amazing lucid dreams. Particularly dreams where I can fly, and when I realize that I'm in a dream, I can control my flight and go where I want to go. There are other times when I'll dream that I'm in a dangerous situation, like getting chased by zombies (I watch a lot of The Walking Dead) and then realize I'm in the dream and can just leap into the air and fly away. None of my lucid dreams have involved wetting or diapers though... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

-Gus
 

JoeK

Banned
Messages
19
Role
  1. Other
Angusmac said:
I've had some amazing lucid dreams. Particularly dreams where I can fly, and when I realize that I'm in a dream, I can control my flight and go where I want to go. There are other times when I'll dream that I'm in a dangerous situation, like getting chased by zombies (I watch a lot of The Walking Dead) and then realize I'm in the dream and can just leap into the air and fly away. None of my lucid dreams have involved wetting or diapers though... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

-Gus

hmm.. why don't you try this and report back to us?
 

whisko

Est. Contributor
Messages
330
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i am not a lucid dreamer, but i did have a really nice wetting experience several months ago that i hope to experience again. in my dream i was in a pool on a floatie reading a magazine, and i had to pee. i have no problem peeing in a swimming pool. (shh! don't tell anyone! :p ) so i laid there and pushed until i started peeing. and i really did pee! i woke up startled, and my boxers were just a little wet, but it was so neat!
 

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,272
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I dreamed I was in the water and of course I wet myself thinking I was just letting loose in the water.
 

codebreaker

Est. Contributor
Messages
56
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I posted about this in another thread recently. Short version of the story is that I've tried a couple of times and it hasn't worked. Really focusing on something in a dream seems to cause me to wake up - as soon as I start trying to pee it's all over.
 

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,272
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Waking up to pee works for me. I usually go straight back to sleep and only vaguely remember it the next day.
 

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Messages
3,242
Age
47
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Had one tonight ,In my dream I was wearing a diaper and was lying in bed browsing Internet then I needed to pee bad and just let go in diaper at which point I woke up mid flow on my side flooding diaper and I mean flooding !
If I didn't have a comficare diaper on I would have a wet bed as well
 

PrivateBrowsing

Est. Contributor
Messages
23
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had more than a few lucid dreams where I've been on the very edge of peeing, but I am not able to go to sleep diapered. So… I've never let myself get past that point.
 

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Never had no problems I always pee while dreaming or not dreaming in my sleep it just occurs naturally.
 

PrivateBrowsing

Est. Contributor
Messages
23
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DerpyHooves209 said:
Never had no problems I always pee while dreaming or not dreaming in my sleep it just occurs naturally.

No way I could afford that luxury. The other issue is when I COULD wear, all I had were Goodnites and (especially when laying on my back) they didn't or couldn't tolerate more than the tiniest of wettings before leaking. Seeing as I lived with my parents at that time, there was NO way a wet bed would have gone unnoticed.
 

Sententeki

Est. Contributor
Messages
49
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been able to pee in my dream while lucid dreaming a few times but this has never caused me to wet the bed yet. Hopefully sometime it will work because I would love to have that experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top