Lubrication expiration date

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
The army had a lot of trouble with STD's in world war 1 and 2, in fact those diseases caused almost as much trouble as bullets.

Also, condoms can be used for a lot of things! To waterproof the barrel of a gun, a microphone, or your wallet. It can be used to carry liquids in a sterile environment in some sort of a survial situation. They make great water balloons that are really hard to pop. You can fill them with air and play volleyball with them. Slip them over really disgusting payphones to prevent the spread of germ. A wet suit for a ferret, and finally you can fill them with rocks and hit people with them, for self defense of course.
Oh wow. I never, ever thought of a condom to be such a diverse tool. I think I'm going to start bringing an entire box of condoms with me everywhere I go from now on lol

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Oh wow. I never, ever thought of a condom to be such a diverse tool. I think I'm going to start bringing an entire box of condoms with me everywhere I go from now on lol
You may send out the wrong signals though by carrying around a box of condoms. People may either consider you a sex maniac or ask you for your hourly rate :eek: Unless, of course, you occasionally fill one of the condoms with water and throw it at someone :D

Peachy

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
You may send out the wrong signals though by carrying around a box of condoms. People may either consider you a sex maniac or ask you for your hourly rate :eek: Unless, of course, you occasionally fill one of the condoms with water and throw it at someone :D

Peachy
Hmm... this is true. But honestly being thought of as a sex maniac isn't really that bad a thing. At least they'd know I was rolling strapped, since I'd have the box of condoms with me.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The army had a lot of trouble with STD's in world war 1 and 2, in fact those diseases caused almost as much trouble as bullets.
well i guess that answers that question. and how fitting that it should be answered by the only adisc member with a condom as his avatar! ^.^

have you ever heard the song "the soldiering life" by the decemberists?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hmm... this is true. But honestly being thought of as a sex maniac isn't really that bad a thing. At least they'd know I was rolling strapped, since I'd have the box of condoms with me.
You and peachy just gave me an idea!! I think im always going to carry around a couple of condoms in my wallet. Then when I am like an attractive girl(s) when I am paying for something or acting like I am looking at something in my wallet I will pull out the condom in front of them as if I'm just moving it out of the way to get something else. So this way it seems like I am not trying to show it to them dileberately and I will send the message that "yeah thats right I am always ready!" :D. Haha.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
well i guess that answers that question. and how fitting that it should be answered by the only adisc member with a condom as his avatar! ^.^

have you ever heard the song "the soldiering life" by the decemberists?
Amazing odd set of three degrees of separation.

1-My boss at Planned Parenthood helped create one of the first HIV positive women retreats in the nation.
2-She co-create it with Colin Meloy, the lead singer of The Decemberists, mother.

So I have two degrees of separation from The Decemberists because of my love of the love glove.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hee hee. degrees of seperation. my sister lived in a house with someone who lived in a house with colin meloy.

and i dated someone who dated someone who dated someone who dated elliott smith. and the second-to-the-last person was catpower. so yeah. me and elliott smith, dude. we're like THIS! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.