Low rize briefs

Myblueballoon

Est. Contributor
Does anyone else have a problem with briefs being to high on there waist? I'm 6.4 and 160 pounds and I feel like most briefs ride really high. I like to wear as much as possible even at work when I can but it's hard to hide. What are some reason able price briefs that are low rize.

Have you tried Always Discreet Boutique? They have quite a low waistband

leicesterfan said:
Have you tried Always Discreet Boutique? They have quite a low waistband
Those are great but I'm looking for briefs not pull ups something that can handle like 2-3 full bladders

Have you tried seeing if you could pull off a size smaller? They would ride lower. Im in between sizes so the mediums for me work great for being low and the larges are great for being more AB ish.

Reactions: BigBlueBear and pampers4U
Midwest82 said:
Have you tried seeing if you could pull off a size smaller? They would ride lower. Im in between sizes so the mediums for me work great for being low and the larges are great for being more AB ish.
I have not I struggle with sizes as well I get a med and some brands just don't fit right but if I get a small the tabs dog into my sides

Possibly tape extenders for the smalls might make them more comfortable and still work. Just a thought. I have noticed the Northshore Supremes feel like they sit lower on me. But mediums on me sit pretty lowish anyways, right around where my undies sit perhaps an inch or so higher.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, eastcoastdl and Myblueballoon
I'll second NS Supremes, I'm also 6'4" and they ride about the same height as a pair of normal underwear, allowing me much greater discretion during the day. Of course, this could lead to leaks out of the top while laying down, it's great for daytime heavy IC use.

Reactions: Midwest82
eastcoastdl said:
I'll second NS Supremes, I'm also 6'4" and they ride about the same height as a pair of normal underwear, allowing me much greater discretion during the day. Of course, this could lead to leaks out of the top while laying down, it's great for daytime heavy IC use.
I love northshore I just can't really afford there prices and have been forced into useing cheaper brands online

NS Supreme Lites and AirPremium also ride low. I would think they would be pretty price competitive.

Reactions: Midwest82
RedPandaDL said:
NS Supreme Lites and AirPremium also ride low. I would think they would be pretty price competitive.
I haven't tried those yet iv seen good reviews

Take a look at XP5000. It's a heavy absorbency brief. And it's a little pricey. But they are considerably low rise.

MixerOp said:
Take a look at XP5000. It's a heavy absorbency brief. And it's a little pricey. But they are considerably low rise.
I only just found about these on here a few days ago I'm just a little sketch of the brand

North Shore Supremes are lower waisted than most.

Tykables waddlers are a little shorter than average, give them a try.

Back