• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Low rep Posts being blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
There seems to be a new mod where low repped posts are not viewed. But left with a box saying you can enable it in the CP. I found the settings, changed it accordingly and still cannot see the posts.

So I guess its a glitch/Bug.

Also, I wouldn't mind hiding them. Would it be better to have a JavaScript so we clicked on the post to open and close it? It would b more flexible and allot easier to use imho.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yep, I'm having the same problem. But I DID notice that there are some neg. rep posts that I -can- see, but most I can't.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think it's a glitch or bug. But yeah, personally I disabled the feature.

Edit:

Oops, I misread your post. Yeah, that's odd. I haven't noticed that problem myself, but I'll post here again if I do.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Not fixed.

I have 5 rep, but I recieved +5 and -1. It's counting neg reps as neutral reps. That, or the rep system isn't counting neg reps at all.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Not fixed.

I have 5 rep, but I recieved +5 and -1. It's counting neg reps as neutral reps. That, or the rep system isn't counting neg reps at all.
No, that was fixed.
What you are reporting is a different issue which I just fixed five minutes ago in your case, and am looking into the deeper cause of.

Role
Diaper Lover
I think the default for this setting should be either neg rep posts are displayed, or posts with more than just 1 negative rep are hidden!

Saying No you cant see that post its got 1 neg is usually a negative rep due to a disagreement of opinions. Or someone offending someone else. Not worth not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.