Low rep Posts being blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
There seems to be a new mod where low repped posts are not viewed. But left with a box saying you can enable it in the CP. I found the settings, changed it accordingly and still cannot see the posts.

So I guess its a glitch/Bug.

Also, I wouldn't mind hiding them. Would it be better to have a JavaScript so we clicked on the post to open and close it? It would b more flexible and allot easier to use imho.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yep, I'm having the same problem. But I DID notice that there are some neg. rep posts that I -can- see, but most I can't.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think it's a glitch or bug. But yeah, personally I disabled the feature.

Edit:

Oops, I misread your post. Yeah, that's odd. I haven't noticed that problem myself, but I'll post here again if I do.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Not fixed.

I have 5 rep, but I recieved +5 and -1. It's counting neg reps as neutral reps. That, or the rep system isn't counting neg reps at all.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Not fixed.

I have 5 rep, but I recieved +5 and -1. It's counting neg reps as neutral reps. That, or the rep system isn't counting neg reps at all.
No, that was fixed.
What you are reporting is a different issue which I just fixed five minutes ago in your case, and am looking into the deeper cause of.

Role
Diaper Lover
I think the default for this setting should be either neg rep posts are displayed, or posts with more than just 1 negative rep are hidden!

Saying No you cant see that post its got 1 neg is usually a negative rep due to a disagreement of opinions. Or someone offending someone else. Not worth not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.