Low Capacity Diapers for Smaller Waist/Bigger Hips

PrincessCassie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a 30.5" waist, 40" hips, 24" thighs, which isn't Instagram or BBL levels of difference, but it is enough to make diapers fit differently. I wear Medium Princess Pink Diapers almost exclusively, and sometimes Tena Slip Ultima Medium. The Tena's barely fit my butt, but the size up is way too big on my waist. Basically the difference between waist and hips is what causes me problems. Most diapers have a narrow size range and I can only get my waist or hips into that range. Either the waist is too big or the hips are too small.

I like the Princess Pink Diapers, but they're really high capacity and only feel squishy after a long time. Does anybody know of lower capacity ABDL diapers with cute prints that would fit me? Like 3500mL?

Thanks!
Cassie

I have a 27” waist and 40” hips and haven’t had too many sizing issues with most medium sized ABDL diapers, tho they’re still not ideal. Things get spotty when it comes to medical diapers for some reason similarly to how you describe the TENAs. It’s a struggle of this may fit my hips, but not I’m practically crossing over tapes for my waist!
The best fitting diapers I have ever worn tho were Tykables unicorns, which is why they’re my favorite. They still are pretty high rise cause of my waist but they actually feel secure and snug and stay tight even after wearing for a while. Tykables tend to be higher capacity in general so I’m not sure if that’s the most helpful suggestion but they fit the best for me. But it’s hard to find something that stays snug at the waist with such a big ratio of measurements in that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeyD1981 and PrincessCassie
I think this is a major issues for female diaper wearers, I think most ABDL diapers in particular are made with a stereotypically male body in mind. I have found in order for diapers to fit comfortably around my hips and thighs I have had to go up a size to size L and just accept that they are going to be big around the waist and try to tape to compensate, the mediums start to dig in to my thighs after a while and I can't deal with it. I find going up a size seems to work better with me for medical diapers than ABDL ones as I find the ABDL ones seem to have bigger wings and are harder to get a good fit on. My go to are Tena Ultima, however I see they don't work for you. Even though they're supposed to be the same size I find the Tena Slip Active Fit with the plastic backing fit me well without being too big around the waist but the Tena Slip Pro-Skin with the cloth backing are too big at the waist so I also think maybe there is some difference in design there, I don't know which version you are trying?

In terms of ABDL diapers, I found the ABU BunnyHops in Large were a really good size for me. Their sizing seems to run a bit smaller than Rearz/ Tykables etc and I found that their large size was a lot smaller than a large in Tykables/ Rearz and seemed to be about perfect. They would definitely be my go to diaper if they weren't always out of stock in the UK! I think their capacity is about 5500ml though so probably not a good swap for the Rears but ABUniverse do have other diapers with a lower capacity, the Barebum print is 3500ml as are the PreSchools. I haven't tried either of them but I have tried ABU Peekaboos and they fit similarly to the BunnyHops so I think it's likely that ABU's sizes run a bit smaller than the other brands across all of their range. If you're in a position to order samples I would suggest maybe trying some ABU diapers in large and seeing if they are any better than the mediums in other styles.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessCassie and lilbabyjooce
Thank you so much! I'll look at Tykables Unicorns.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I concur with the suggestion for Tykables. In my opinion, they tend to run a bit bigger than other diaper brands do, so in your case, it might allow you to fit into them better.

Back