Loving Tails, a more telling tale than the tallest trail

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
The goal of this post thread is to ask every person with a fursona here what made you like tails or a specific part of your fursona if you like something more than the tail. It can be a winged sona, it can be a sona with antenae, it can be a sona with a muzzle or color that you love so much for some reason.

In my case I was fully enamored with tails since I saw Wolf's Rain anime. And it was reinforced each time that I saw good animations with swishing tails.
I like that the tails can tell so much of the person, I'm fascinated by the complexity of the non-verbal communication, because I got so much problems expressing myself with words, but for me it's more easy to read the emotions of others... maybe because I observed more than talked.
I remember a particular scene of a movie/cartoon/anime, but I cannot remember the source. It was of a very beautiful dancing cat with a gorgeous tail of a vibrant color. The more similar that I could find was "Kitty Bouchet" of the show "Big Mouth", but with the animation style and quality of late 1990s. The movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" has Jessica dancing and it has a similar scene of what I remember so maybe it was as homage or inspired by it.

For my little fursona, the three tails are a very important part of her, she uses them as a shield, she uses them as a confort blanquet and a plushie, she uses them for trickery and she uses them as her symbol of pride as she grows. They are a very expressive part of her too, you can tell her emotions even more easily than others, consequences of depending so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleZeeb and YakuiAndOzoi
I love tails

I love the way they look on me and a partner when they have worn them for me. I also really love the way they feel, swishing between your legs as you walk, so soft and fluffy 😍

• Love
Reactions: lilithra
fleckothefennec said:
I love tails

I love the way they look on me and a partner when they have worn them for me. I also really love the way they feel, swishing between your legs as you walk, so soft and fluffy 😍
For me is just visualization, but I used thinks like a sort of "cape" and "belt tail" to imitate a tail for costumes and I loved it, I love how my long hair can swish with the wind, just imagining with a tail flufflyness must be glorious. I didn't try plugs.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
I
lilithra said:
For me is just visualization, but I used thinks like a sort of "cape" and "belt tail" to imitate a tail for costumes and I loved it, I love how my long hair can swish with the wind, just imagining with a tail flufflyness must be glorious. I didn't try plugs.
I have belt ones and plug ones. Personally I like the plug ones most as they are as close to having a real tail as I will most likely get. When wearing them you can "feel" the tail a certain amount. I have a really nice fluffy long one, plus a few shorter ones. I've seen kitsune ones advertised on etsy where I got mine, they look pretty pawsome but are a little on the pricey side.

I got too close to my wood stove one night and melted part of my old tail 😅

• Wow
lilithra said:
In my case I was fully enamored with tails since I saw Wolf's Rain anime. And it was reinforced each time that I saw good animations with swishing tails.
I like that the tails can tell so much of the person,
Oh, shoot, I've actually just finally seen the first two episodes of that for the first time recently! I'm not sure the show is for me but the art is beyond gorgeous. Genuinely incredibly fantastic art on that one.

YakuiAndOzoi said:
Oh, shoot, I've actually just finally seen the first two episodes of that for the first time recently! I'm not sure the show is for me but the art is beyond gorgeous. Genuinely incredibly fantastic art on that one.
Yep, It had an awesome art and the soundtrack is of quality, that anime is a legend, but received the massive stigmatization of the furry fandom, It's a pity, the journey of the four wolves is so good and they have very good character development. But it is better to stay in a strong adult mode when seeing it xD.

Last edited:
Ahh Wolf's Rain was soo so good. I do love tails, they're really just expressive and sometimes just look cool. On fursonas I like... teeth. Feels weird to say that, but it's true. Big pointy teeth to chomp with. It's probably tied into my long history with having bad tooth health. I no longer have real teeth and wear dentures, so I'm pretty into fursonas with fancy or sharp teeth. I also like chewing on things, but it's a bit harder to enjoy doing these days.

Teeth are important. Even for the little furs. I always imagined good muzzles with fangs showing while smiling or showing your brilliant teeth to act tough and/or ferocious.

• Love
Reactions: LittleZeeb
Back