• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Loveline, Who listens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
my favorite syndicated radio show of all time, I've listened since i was a little kid back in the days of the aceman and the waffle crappers.

anyone used to listen a lot or listen?

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Cant say I ever listened to it. My favorite radio show is Coast to Coast. Though I miss Art Bell, George is a pretty cool guy

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
...why is this in the adult baby section? No, I don't listen to it.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do! I have many of the episodes where they talk about AB/DL on my ipod.....

I have wanted to call in before.... Someone should.... Or we should all call in the same night.

Role
Other
Someone actually called in about it last night.

Dr. Drew didn't get into much detail about it as the caller didn't give out much information, but he did say that he would think the whole men wanting to be cared for and go back to a certain stage of child hood could be directly correlated to something very traumatic happening at a young age.

It would be pretty cool to hear other times he's talked about it all, the only episodes i have saved are the ones up to about 2 weeks before adam carolla left.

Jacks

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was an addict to Loveline back when Adam was the funny guy of the show. Now it's kinda tame and Dr. Drew is about the same. -_-

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My brother listens to it late at night, for some reason and it really ticks me off, because he turns it up way too loud for me to sleep. Although during the summer, it doesn't matter because I have really weird sleep hours.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I actually hated Adam..... ALOT ......

I know a lot of people chastise me for that... But I listen to that show for information, not comedy...

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur

I know a lot of people chastise me for that... But I listen to that show for information, not comedy...
I guess that makes one of you. I'm glad you were getting something good out of it, at least. There is occasionally some good information, but when I have listened it's been the barely coherent providing either an object lesson to the audience or an appropriate opportunity for Adam to to go off on an amusing tangent. I was never a regular listener, but without Adam, I don't have much reason to pause on that station while I'm moving up and down the dial.

Role
Other

Interesting.. I enjoy listening to adam very much, in that his approach to radio in my opinion is far more realistic than most, he calls it like he sees it no matter what, and always has something fresh, new, and damn unpredictable to make a pretty good point on.

Sometimes the people calling in are so damn stupid you'd rather listen to adam do a rant on pistachios or something instead of listening to they're questions :p

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sometimes the people calling in are so damn stupid you'd rather listen to adam do a rant on pistachios or something instead of listening to they're questions :p
lol that's true, i would take his rants rather then someone ask a stupid question for 10 minutes. and as i think about it, it seems when adam was on the calls weren't as stupid as they seem to be of late. but i don't know i'm not a regular listener, maybe i just get the bad episodes. i haven't herd them say anything about *Bism, and that's one of the reasons i listen, i should try and find those episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.