Why would you want it to stop? It's the greatest feeling in the world imo :eek:

...unless it's one of those "untouchable" loves :eek:

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur

It's incredibly untouchable.
:wallbash: *puts foot in mouth*

so uh... I don't know how to help :dunno: I've been in that situation before, the only thing I can tell you is to try to occupy yourself with other things =o

F

FullMetal

Why not explain the situation?

The we could help better.

FullMetal

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Untouchable like my paper boys when I was in college? But you're 14, so that gives you a nice range. Wasn't Juliet 14, and Romeo 15 or something like that? It's the great beautiful age, the age to fall unreasonably in love, thou I know the pain. I tried to commit suicide over John, by drowning myself. How desperate is that? I wound up with a suicide card from my shrink. You know the one. When you're thinking about committing s., you give him a call and he talks you out of it, or sends the police and paramedics...haha...

Anyway, I guess some sort of sketchy details are in order if we are to offer advise, otherwise you know how silly and ridiculous we can be. That's why I mention John, my parents newspaper boy while I was in college. You can't face problems if you aren't honest with yourself. So back to you. Is it a she or a he? Is this person your age, or different. If different, by how much? Or is this person just turned off to you, in which case you can only move on. Otherwise you really suffer, as I did. (though John wasn't turned off to me....it was complicated) Sometimes, being older, and not as hot blooded, is a good thing. Best of luck, as we all have probably suffered in that area.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry lad, I can't help you. I ,myself, has been hopelessly in love for over 2 years now. Has caused me nothing but pain and has done so much wrong for me. But hell, it also made me open my eyes and see what really matters. I don't wan't to give to give out any details, since I'm still mourning it. Maybe I can give advice in PM, but not on an open board, sorry.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I hate love. It costs a lot of money and smells bad. The only way out it suicide.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Are you sure it not gas because people confuses gas with love sometime.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've never been in love. Explain what's it like?

lost-lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
Love is a double edged sword, it's great if your feelings are returned, not so great is they aren't. If they aren't I say occupuy yourself with other things, get mad at that person, try to start to hate them, life gets better!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I've never been in love. Explain what's it like?

A black hold of emotions, once you're in you can't get out, you get engulfed in it.

It's awesome, but at the same time it's overwhelming.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
It's hard to handle at first but it is a feeling that anyone can't ignore. Savor it. It can lead to good vibes.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Love is an opiate. Once you start using, you have to have more, and more, and more, and more........

It's the beauty, the smell, the smile, the touch of skin...oh my God, I'm using my suicide card. O.K., now they're breaking down the door. Damn, I just had that door painted. No, no, not the white coat...noooooooooooo!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You can become rich by writing songs with simple one-two beat and no chord progression if you're in and then out of love!

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You can become rich by writing songs with simple one-two beat and no chord progression if you're in and then out of love!
I'm thinking metal.

To whoever asked me what she is like: She's a hardcore goth, a total bitch, not the greatest looking person you could find, and goddamn I fucking love her.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm thinking metal.

To whoever asked me what she is like: She's a hardcore goth, a total bitch, not the greatest looking person you could find, and goddamn I fucking love her.
For the love of god, date her then.

F

Falkio

Can I make a suggestion? Buy her dead flowers...

Writing a song could also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.