• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
For the longest time I've wondered how to tell if I was in love or not. I still haven't found out. What is love, ADISC?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
It's something I have(probably) never felt. I love my family and friends and such, But the intimate love (which I'm going to assume you're referring to) I have never felt. Maybe I just haven't met the right person yet, who knows. I feel jealous of those in steady relationships built on (assumedly) love. So I too will read to see what people think love is, and hope that one day I'll feel it and know for sure.

On a side note, I loved last night's South Park. I want to marry it and grow old together!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
In my opinion, love is a curse. Right now I'm in a relationship with a girl that I don't even love anymore. Why I'm still with her, I don't know. It kind of weird because I can fell in love with her one minute, and the next minute I won't have any feeling for her. Anyway Love is confusing, you need go through relationship, heartbreak, etc. before you can understand. I mean I dated 5 girls since I was 16 and I still don't get it. So anyway diaperdude, if you found the answer to love, please tell me because I want to know too.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I could go with the cliche and tell you what I tell the ladies that love is your soul's recognition of it's counterpart in another. But in reality is that so far off. I don't believe in the normal concept of a soul so stick with me. But I think that love is when you feel like you can laugh and cry with someone and when you are with them you feel like a better person. Love is when you can compromise and work through all the hard times and not take a second of the time you have together for granted.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Love is an art.

I don't believe in love at first sight, or any of that mumbo jumbo. If you meet someone, hang out with them long enough, and realize your intentions, you will love them. Over time your love will get stronger, etc... Then you get to marry them and all that jazz.

M

maddi

hmm... I guess you do have to live life a bit to know the difference between love or lust... Love probably starts off with attraction, yearning desire to be crammed in that person's life 24/7. Then as the "honeymoon phase" dies off... and believe me it does... there are things you would do for that person that you probably wouldn't do for anyone else, little quirks that annoy you that you ultimately put up with. That person isn't your LIFE necessarily, but a great friend and confidant--he or she knows everything about you and still finds you interesting and desirable. At the end of the day, you are very glad you come home to that person because no one else would make you feel better than him or her.

I'm more than positive I'm over-simplifying it, but this has been my experience in a nutshell...

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I agree with Maddi. Love is when little things about the person go from being a neg thing to being somthing that makes them different. It is realy only see able after that Honeymoon phase has ended because you can not have posably had a chance to know the other person well enough.

Love is knowing you will have no better best friend then you other person. You could spend all the time in your day with them and them alone. You will still have things that make you angree, but if it is love you are willing to work them out.

Most of all it is love when you are willing to give up on a solid idea of what you want and see that there is realy a lot of grey areas. Say I never would have thought of loving anyone that was in diapers for fun. Though love will help you come to see things through the other person eyes, as well as your own.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Love is knowing you will have no better best friend then you other person. You could spend all the time in your day with them and them alone. You will still have things that make you angree, but if it is love you are willing to work them out.

Most of all it is love when you are willing to give up on a solid idea of what you want and see that there is realy a lot of grey areas. Say I never would have thought of loving anyone that was in diapers for fun. Though love will help you come to see things through the other person eyes, as well as your own.
What a sweetie! :huglove:

Isn't she great folks! :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know never been in love myself so I have no idea, I have liked alot of people but never can say I loved them.

I do believe love has passed me by, and was never ment for me.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Love is an all-too-broad and encompassing word that is expected to be a one-size-fits-all description of the powerful feelings we have towards others.

Other languages have a dozen words that describe different types of love. English has just one word. I can't help but feel that this adds to the confusion.

"And love is not an easy thing- the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind."- U2, "Walk On"

Role
Incontinent, Other
Love is beyond the depth of the human mind, a feeling indescribable - all words just lack the raw beauty and intensity of love. It is two coming together, each spouse balancing out the other spouse's faults and failures, and lifting their unique abilities, now together as one, to new and incredible heights. Love helps us grow in ways we have never felt possible, it weathers bravely through the stormy times and shines brighter than the sun in the good. Love never goes away, lasting love is not "till death do us part" - love is beyond eternity, if we want it to be. Love is not easy, no...But the sheer joy of lasting love is worth the struggle.

♥ The viewpoint of an engaged babygirl ♥

~ moogle

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
How do you tell if you're in love?

Well if the movies are right: When you're in love, you just know it.

I'm not sure what love is, it's probably just a complex mix of emotions.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
love is definable as
* a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
* deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
T o be honest I see love is a word, a word that describes a feeling and you can't possibly describe a feeling accurately for everyone. Basically meaning that love is different for everyone so in reality the only way you can tell if you are in love is if you are willing to do anything for the person you are with. I do mean anything because if the person is truly the person you are meant to be with they won't ask you to do anything that is really crazy unless you are that type of person yourself. Also I think the movie line you just know is more right than anything. Humans are capable of love on two levels one is the hormonal level where it is an instinct, and the other is much deeper and long lasting.

Role
Diaper Lover
Love sounds like something dangerous that would be bad for me, that I would eventually screw up. I must avoid it. But womenz and dating will eventually get there sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.