Love the Crinkles APP

Ticore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I’ve been using this app for awhile now and love it you definitely check it out.
909C8CE3-7C7F-4E17-A270-12E8BBB37F10.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, WillFord384, LaLoneDigi and 8 others
What is it? Diaper reviews?

Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Ah, very fascinating. Think I’ll give it a try too.

Fattrick said:
What is it? Diaper reviews?
Keeps an inventory of your diapers for you, tracks usage patterns, and can even remind you to change. That’s what I’ve gathered from the App Store description.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty, LaLoneDigi and 5 others
I'm trying it out. It is kind of fun!

I like that it doesn't make you create an account...

Reactions: BBBen, Littlebabymikey, mistykitty and 1 other person
I've just started using the app, It's amazing! I used it when i went on holiday to keep track of my diapers and to remind me to change during the day. you can even add in any missing diapers that arn't in their catalogue. Would 100% recomend it to anyone with an Iphone.

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL, espectro and 1 other person
I use it too it so nice to have reminders of when to change.

That looks like a great app but I don't see it offered for Android

Reactions: Diprs2
its not offered for Android, I wish it was as it's really nice.

Reactions: PullupAndy, Fleetwoodmac32192 and Diprs2
Just input my current inventory into “My Cabinet”. As far as the “New Change” section goes, are you adding the diaper you are changing out of or the diaper you are changing into? So, should I add the diaper I am in now and then when I change out of this and into the next one, update it?

Reactions: Dldlns2 and Diprs2
LilHotRod said:
Just input my current inventory into “My Cabinet”. As far as the “New Change” section goes, are you adding the diaper you are changing out of or the diaper you are changing into? So, should I add the diaper I am in now and then when I change out of this and into the next one, update it?
Figured it out. Really enjoying this. @Ticore Thanks so much for sharing.

Reactions: Diprs2
LilHotRod said:
are you adding the diaper you are changing out of or the diaper you are changing into?
Into. It then tracks how long it’s been on and you see a counter at the bottom.

I’ve been using the app a few weeks. I sometimes forget and have to add after the fact, but it’s been great. I have small stashes around the house so it had been hard to get an accurate count, but now I know exactly when I’m low.

Reactions: Diprs2 and TigerDL
That's cool, but the real question remains: Where is the ADISC app?

Reactions: BBBen, mistykitty, Diprs2 and 2 others
HockeyGuy said:
Into. It then tracks how long it’s been on and you see a counter at the bottom.
Yeah, I figured it out. And then hit “Take Off” at the beginning of the change or before I go shower. Thanks.

Definitely need a android version!

Reactions: mistykitty and Jorelaxed
LilHotRod said:
Yeah, I figured it out. And then hit “Take Off” at the beginning of the change or before I go shower. Thanks.
You actually don’t need to hit “take off” unless you aren’t going into a new one. If you do a new change it automatically takes off the previous one.

Reactions: 247 and TigerDL
Love this. Just installed it.

Anyone know if they update their diapers? The Rearz Mermaids aren't an option, for example - I had to add them manually (not complaining, just wondering!).

Reactions: TigerDL
Back