Love everything about plastic backed 4 Tab adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahoboy72

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it just me or does anybody else love the feeling of a wet diaper, the smell of baby powder after you apply it, the way the diaper sounds when you walk, the smell after you change yourself (urine only). I usually only wear diapers at night when I go to bed but recently all I want to do is just wear one all day. As soon as I get home which is after 6 PM all I want to do is just put a diaper on and not leave the house the rest of the night . I just love the way they make me feel does anybody else have this same experiences, or am I just weird?

Probably not just you.

You're not weird at all. Most of us get where you're coming from. In fact, I'm sitting in a soaked thick diaper at the bar at my hotel at the moment, and can't wait to get back to my room for a diaper change (but I want to get my money's worth from this diaper - a Littleforbig Little Dreamers Diaper) first!

I to indulge almost every day and def all nights, except I don’t avoid social situations anymore.
When I get home I usually put on a thinner diaper like a abu preschool, sdk, or tykables waddler, in the evening I change into a thicker overnight and stay in that until my morning shower. On the weekends I’m diapered 24hrs.
Thankfully my girlfriend is a huge supporter of me and my diapers so we’ve incorporated them into almost anything and everything if I want to wear. About the only time I’m not wearing now is at work, when we go swimming or to the gym and at family events, all other times I’m padded and loving every moment

Last edited:
Reactions: Idahoboy72
I love the landing zones. Big time deal breaker right there. I like dry 24/7's and crinklez but prefer stronger tapped up diapers that will hold. I've always loved plastic backed as well. My first adult diaper purchased was from XP medical and was an Abena Delta form. It's nice to be able to enjoy what you've desired your whole life, but couldn't because of family and limitations.

Enjoy yourself 😎

bambinobaby said:
You're not weird at all. Most of us get where you're coming from. In fact, I'm sitting in a soaked thick diaper at the bar at my hotel at the moment, and can't wait to get back to my room for a diaper change (but I want to get my money's worth from this diaper - a Littleforbig Little Dreamers Diaper) first!

How is the Little Dreamer? I tried the nursery blue and they were good, but they are a tad expensive for 10.

Its pretty awesome being a diaper lover and being cozy, comfy, and safe in a diaper. It brings out the best in people.

Idahoboy72, I totally get it. I love the baby powder even though I didn't discover that until years after I knew I was a DL. I wear almost every night, now as a need and not just a want. Without them I don't sleep well enough from getting up 3 times. Lately, I've been yearning to be able to diaper up the second I get home, but I don't because I have to work too hard to keep the kids from finding out. They will eventually and that will probably be a relief becasue then I'll just do it. I get you on the feel of them, the baby power and pee smell, everything. They make everything right in the world.

I don't have anyone I know IRL that is also DL, and there is that loneliness there, the part that is missing. It would be great to have someone to hang out with sometimes, to talk about different diapers, to tell me how well I'm hiding the diaper under clothes, and all that stuff.

I love everything about wearing diapers 24/7 except the rare 3 am diaper change like I had this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back