Loud or quiet filling?

Slip92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A simple question - do you prefer a loud or silent filling of your nappy?
For me, louder the better - I love it when the noise of my incontinence makes me realise I probably need a nappy change!

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I seldom hear my diaper make a sound when I drop a load in them, but than I am more about feeling a huge load enter my diaper than hearing the diaper crinkle.

Lyric

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I seldom hear when I go potty in my diapers. Partly I think my cloth prefolds and rubber pants, along with at least one cioth insert tends to muffle and noised my pee might make. Also I like to go potty often during the day because I love sensation of my pee flowing out and onto my scrotum and crack as it pools under my bottom. It's so warm I love to repeat as often as I can, so I tend not hold it in until I potty a larger volumn that might make more noise. But I do wish I could make a loud potty once in awhile so my SO or daughter can hear and react.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Oh, well, if we can include pee, I think it's funny if I hear it trickling. It usually only happens when I am standing, but I do enjoy the sound. It makes me wonder where it all goes! But if I hear it trickle as I'm lying down while enjoying the pee go down my butt, it's even more fun because the sound enhances the experience.

Sadly, its usually quiet, sometimes I just hear the sales pull a little and my diaper crinkle as it swells up. I like that, too. It's like ASMR and tactile at the same time.

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I normally don’t hear much of it unless I am having a major flood. Or I am pooping, which I don’t do very often. I like the noise of me peeing, but kinda find it more accurate if the noise is much more quiet.

CuteFantasy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i guess i wouldnt say its silent, sometimes you can hear it a little, but its more about the feeling and sensation for me

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
It doesn't really matter to me, but I guess I prefer silent all-around. For wetting, there's a strange sense of satisfaction when it happens in such a way that only I and I alone know what I've done. Silent but soggy. :p

For messing, not gonna lie, the sounds associated with that are kinda gross to me. I know that's a strange thing to say considering the entire act is relatively gross, but it's the only thing about messing that I find kinda unpleasant when I hear other people's noises and it's the only thing about messing I get embarrassed by if I happen to make a noise in front of someone else. I dunno, I've just never cared for it.

ronnieM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When there are sounds, they make me feel extra little (like if there's an explosion)

While you may think that the onomatopoeias shown in abdl art sketches are entirely fictional, I'll have you know that they are real, but extremely rare (they have happened to me a few times unintentionally, in which case I am either in awe or bust out laughing)

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the running water sound of a real flood (my own, or someone else’s) though wouldn’t want it to draw attention to myself in public!

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Similar to some of the responses, for me it's about the physical sensation, not the sound. I don't mind either way.

W3NTBOTHWAY5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This will sound un-true but I only discovered p.ornhub during 2020 you-know-what1 and I get turned on by women flooding disposables
...so as not to confuse I am bi-sexual but I'm still so recent an arrival to excepting my bi-ness that whilst I've visually dabbled I've only watched female wetting videos ...both genders getting changed is a good gateway JS.
-
BW