Loud diaper

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What’s going on everyone? I’m looking for a very crinkly diaper that is white. Basically, what is the loudest medical diaper? I normally wear Tena and Molicare, but I really miss the crinkle sound. Can anyone suggest anything? I’m wearing a Mega Max now, but I’m looking for alternatives.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Simple Ultra ?

I do not know of many medical white diapers that are very loud .

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
Exactly. They used to be all over. It’s frustrating.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ATNs can get pretty loud from my experience

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
JaysonTheRegressor said:
ATNs can get pretty loud from my experience
I was just reading that in a review. Thanks.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and JaysonTheRegressor
IDDiaperboy said:
I was just reading that in a review. Thanks.
They're also terrible, so there's that to consider... ;) (But if volume's what your after they're a great choice - and they're cheap.)

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, JaysonTheRegressor and BabyHailey1977
I wouldn't say ATNs are terrible. They do have a lower capacity than the high end ones and the odor blocker isn't great but they swell a lot when wet and can take a whole morning wetting (yet another day I will say never buy Attends Advance Briefs)

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I wouldn't say ATNs are terrible. They do have a lower capacity than the high end ones and the odor blocker isn't great but they swell a lot when wet and can take a whole morning wetting (yet another day I will say never buy Attends Advance Briefs)
I’m trying to find them local like my Tena’s but can’t. Lol. Guess I’ll have to order them.

Dry24/7 they're my favorite diaper, and trust me when i say nothing is louder.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
askmelater47 said:
Dry24/7 they're my favorite diaper, and trust me when i say nothing is louder.
I read that too. Where do you get them from? I can only find them in cases.

IDDiaperboy said:
I’m trying to find them local like my Tena’s but can’t. Lol. Guess I’ll have to order them.
I got mine off Amazon

Dry 24/7 and the Forsite am/pm are both decently crinkly, but honestly your best bet is the Depends Briefs! They are quite crinkly and available in many stores.

DC Amor I hear is pretty crinkly

The Walgreens cloth backed are loud too, but they are terrible for actually using. I’m thinking the confidry 24/7 or the ATN’s.

I haven't looked for them in a long time, but Attends with waist band are crazy loud. Not a good diaper, but the crinkle is scary. Tranquility is also plenty loud, and a respectable diaper to boot.

My vote goes to Dry 24/7. Those things are loud. Depends Protection with Tabs are loud too, but they also suck.

BabyCorry said:
I haven't looked for them in a long time, but Attends with waist band are crazy loud. Not a good diaper, but the crinkle is scary. Tranquility is also plenty loud, and a respectable diaper to boot.
Yes the Attends waistband ones are very crinkly and I loved that about them. A nice all white plastic diaper.. Not as good as the old Attends....Attends seems to have stopped making plastic diapers now.....its all about underwear and clothlike ones, discreet is their MO nowadays..Im not into those types so no more Attends for me....

The Dry 24/7s are my go to for a thick plastic crinkly diaper nowadays...

I’m wearing an Abena L4 right now and it does crinkle good, but still not as loud as I want. Has anyone used this and a Dry 24/7? I have them in order.

Dry 24/7 are pretty noisy. And Uber absorbent. ATN’s are also very noisy too. Of course I prefer discretion so

Back