• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegreenone

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Carer
Im more than a little obsessed with the tv show. I love Jack I think hes more than a little hot. Him and when Charlie was still alive (who should still be alive the water couldnt have gotten past the window leaving an air pocket). But I also love the mystery of the show. Is anyone else a fan of the show? Come on I'm sure some of you are.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I would make love to the show if possible.

I've only just realised that I can watch the episodes online, so I've had a bit of a Lost binge recently catching up with season 4...

Role
Private
Seen all the episodes up until the recent Season 5 one.

To be honest, that's the only reason I keep watching the show!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I loce the show, has been following it since the beginning and I must say I am happy that finaly atleast some of the questionsabout the island starts to get answered.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The one question I want answered more then any other is "Why the hell was Libby in the mental hospital!?" and when will we see more of her.

Also is anyone else shocked that all the black people die in the show, asides from Walt so far? It's obliviously because they are black.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Love the show. I'll be watvhing the new episode tonight for sure.

Anyone else find Kate really annoying? I don't know if it's the actor or the charator or what, but I dun like her.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hurley is cool and casting Cheech Marin as his father was even cooler.

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Also is anyone else shocked that all the black people die in the show, asides from Walt so far? It's obliviously because they are black.
Rose hasn't died yet, either. And there are plenty of white people who have died as well...

But anyway, yeah, I love Lost. Ben is probably my favorite character... Him or Desmond.

I've heard a lot of people say Kate was annoying, Chillhouse, but I never really saw it myself, maybe because I thought her story was pretty interesting. Jack, on the other hand... Well, I wish they had killed him off in the pilot, like they had originally planned on doing. Though, to be honest, he has had a couple interesting episodes, so I guess he's not all bad; I just wish he didn't get so many of them.

Last edited:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
definitely a fan of the show! cannot wait until the new one tonight

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I said Hurley and meant Hugo. Cracked me up when he told Siad that if he ate more comfort food he wouldn't have to go around killing people.

Role
Diaper Lover
I like Heroes better, plus Heroes is better for noobs, you can kind of understand it when you haven't seen the series, lost is LOLWTF is going on HERE!!!?

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Lost blows Heros away! Heros was good in it's first season, but's it's gone so far over the top that it's just plain silly now. Now...Battlestar Galactica...there's a show worth watching...so sad that this is the last season.

-Gus

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I've never gotten the Heroes love. I only ever watched the first season, which I've heard is the best, but even that never grabbed me, I guess because I read comics, and I'd seen everything they did on the show done about ten times better already, albeit in a different medium. The moment the idea of the explosion being caused by a person came up, I knew that the season was going to end with Nathan (though to me, Adrian Pasdar will always be Jim Profit) flying that person away, to keep the city safe, because that kind of thing is used so often, it's kind of a joke in Invincible. And, of course, that was what happened.

But then, I'm fond of some shows I'm sure most people think are terrible, so I don't begrudge anyone liking Heroes... I just don't understand it. I wish they'd just made a series out of Rising Stars instead, because that could have been an excellent "Superheroes in the real world" kind of show... Ah well. That's not the subject of this thread, so I'll shut up about it.

Last edited:

Thegreenone

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Carer
OMG I cant believe how many people like Lost. Everyone I know hates it and when I was here before and I brought up lost all I really remember is Charlie F posting along with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.