Losing socks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
This will sound silly but I have a habit of losing but one sock while i am wearing them. Sometimes both. I rub my feet together and tend to not notice the missing one. While fairly redundant to talk about it does have childish innocence to it. Anyone else had or have this habit, or find some apeal?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You lose them while wearing them? I only lose them in the depths of my room, or the infamous dryer monster

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
uh huh alot also i always make my bed in the morning to find socks in there i also never wear matching sock

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I wear socks to bed in the winter, I always wake up with one on and one off. So when it comes time to wash my sheets, I have a small collection at the foot of my bed. >w<

X

xdeadx

When i'm sleeping I usually slip off my socks. So if i'm missing some I check under my covers or bed.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Option # 1: Get a footed sleeper, then you would never lose the socks!!

Option # 2: Sleep barefooted, no socks to lose at all that way!!

Option # 3: Duct tape!! Tape them bad boys on, although getting them off in the morning would be a pain!!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I tend to lose anything that I have on. Necklaces , collars, gloves, socks almost anything at night. :3

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Vincentthebird: sleeping with ANYTHING around your neck is very hazardous.

i lose my socks because my bro and I wear same size socks...soooo...we get each other's socks all the time...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I tend to lose anything that I have on. Necklaces , collars, gloves, socks almost anything at night. :3
Hint: Sleep naked! No chance to lose anything that's not (more or less) firmly attached to your body ;)

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
The idea of wearing socks to bed almost freaks me out a little bit, it's kind of cringe worthy.

So I say that the tendency to lose one's socks whilst sleeping is God's way of agreeing with me. :p

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I do it all the time.

I'll wake up with one or no socks, and sometimes I'll DIMLY remember in the depths of my half-awakeness that I took them off or rubbed them off, but usually I'm fast asleep when they come off. I've thrown off my covers to find like, twenty socks at a time. ^.^

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Fun Fact About Rance (Which Nobody Probably Wants To Hear): I never wear matching socks. It's part of my superstitious side -- good things have always happened to me on days where I don't wear matching socks, so I never wear matching socks to help encourage this trend.

Random story:

A friend of mine got really awesome-sauce train-wrecked off of vodka one night. When he woke up the next morning, he was in the bathroom covered in his own vomit (believe me, not a past-time I suggest). We pretty much ended up scrubbing the bathroom and the rest of the house down ... only to find that Devin's socks from the night before were missing.

Later on in the day, he still wasn't feeling well. He ended up throwing up some more, but this is long after the alcohol would have been out. I heard him horking, and then when he was done, he called me into the bathroom.

And in his vomit were the undigested strings of what appeared to be sock-fabric.

Devin ate his own socks. Devin was so drunk, he ate his own socks.

I wish I could be so awesome.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
About the only way I seem to loose socks is in the wash or the dryer, but usually by the next load I find them, I find them down between the washer and the dryer.

I always have, and more than likely always will, sleep with socks on, my feet always got cold and after my accident the left foot got much worse(poor circulation), I even wear socks under my footed jammies, for extra warmth, and I tend to walk out of the feet on the jammies when I walk, because of the way I walk.( my left leg dosen't really bend that well, I walk sorta stiff legged, and for some reason it's much more noticable with no shoes on.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have been sleeping with socks on for years now. And for sleeping with nothing on it would be a bad idea. I would wake to a very wet bed.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My dad was so against lost sox he safety pinned them together whenever they wern't on his feet. Me, when I got on my own I tossed out all my sox and bought 36 pair all the same. No matching up or folding. Wash once a month and pull 2 out of the basket when needed.

Nam

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
One by one, over time, the sock-eating dryer monster relieves me of my socks. I also lose my socks every time I sleep in them, but the only time I ever sleep in them is when I'm at a friend's house and I'm so tired I don't even realize they're on.

I don't really feel like this has any childish innocence to it, though; it's more of a nuisance than anything.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm bad for losing socks. I don't lose them while I'm wearing them, but when I do laundry I often notice another sock went missing.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Some of you missed my point.. I lose them WHILE awake... especially when no ones home, because then I romp around a lot seizing the moment at letting myself be hyper. An hour or so later, I will settle down, looking at my feet noticing something off... one sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.