Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hiya All!

So i found this tonight....

[video=youtube;Lk34j3HUJbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lk34j3HUJbE[/video]

Just thought that was an amazing story. :3

Now, i don't think i've ever lost a plushie. I've had them taken away from me though!

I used to have a teddy bear called "Beazly" (Beez-lee) when i was little. As i grew up, Beazly was taken away from me and given to other family members, and i think he was eventually given to a charity :< I think there is a photo of little me, and him around somewhere though :3

Who else has lost a plushie, as either an Adult or a Child? :D

Siytron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Will watch that later (on mobile, so I can't really), but;

Last year, my now-ex-GF had came back from disney. I had told her about a year prior about my favorite mickey plushie and how I had lost it. Knowing about my abdl-side, she made extra sure to find one, and one day that school year, she had given it to me.

For half that day, I had him zipped up in my bag, head poking out.

For half that day, it seemed like it was a fine idea.

At lunch that day, I found it was not at all a good idea.

I had walked down the hall from health class (I know I had it then), and met up with my GF. We hugged, I went to lunch, and she went to class.

As soon as I sat down and looked at my bag, my heart sank.

It was gone.

I looked in the halls, and didn't see anything. At that point I tried to stay calm. My GF had messed with me earlier by taking it out, so I hopefully assumed she was doing it again to teach me a lesson. When class let out, I found I was wrong.

The rest of that day had been terrible. It was gone, stolen. I found out who did it, I knew where it was at every second of the day after I lost it, but not where it had ended up.

"Some random girl," he said.

The f-er... Ruined my day completely and the school did absolutely nothing.

I never did, and never will get that plushie back.

But, a day or two after my GF broke up with me (long after this event and 100% unrelated), I found my original one, so I'm happy.

KidSpike13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Plushies are family. I don't care who you are, if you have been given or if you have got a plushie, it becomes a part of your family one way or another. I swear, if anything happened to my Speedy or Pete I would cry my eyes out. Hell, my dog tore a small hole in speedy and when I found out I actually did cry. The only reason I refer to them as if they are my possessions is so that others understand what I am talking about; I don't consider either to be a stuffy because I see them as people with personalities of their own. They are family. Sorry if I ranted on a bit, I just get very emotional about things like that.

ilikecars

izzie kitty
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
OMG. I have tears in my eyes right now. For those of you who skipped the video you have to watch it. I have never lost a plushie, but I have had some very mean people throw mine away to try and make me grow up. I was more than crushed. I did the exact opposite of make me grow up. My plushies are my only friends sometimes.

SPOILER: I absolutely love the part when he gets it back!

Quietside

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm laying here squeezing "blackie" after watching that video. It brought tears to my eyes becaise I know how I feel about my "Blackie".

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I understand how this boy feels. I should feel the same way if my Plushy get lost and i should be this happy o if i find him. This was a very nice story.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Awe, thats so awesome :). How much i wish i could have spot back. Damn purges. I lost spot who i had from when i was 5 until 21 and then purged really bad, i miss him.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Awe, thats so awesome :). How much i wish i could have spot back. Damn purges. I lost spot who i had from when i was 5 until 21 and then purged really bad, i miss him.

Yes i understand that. What happen?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
This has happened to me, I lost a teddy bear that my mom got for me as a 1st Birthday gift, an orange bear with white tipped feet & paws, along with his muzzle & ears on the front!! He had a bib on with an apple in the middle of the blue & red trimmed bib!! While on a summer trip in New York, when I was in between 1st & 2nd grade, he got lost & like the boy in this video, I was completely devastated & my parents did everything to try to find him for me, from calling the hotels we stayed at to even driving back over from Pennsylvania to them to see if he had been found!! He was nowhere to be found!!

As time went by, I gave up even finding one to replace him, as he has left the market years ago!! Well, 3 years ago, I did an eBay search for him & found one, whether or not the one I got is my old friend who went everywhere with me as a little kid is a mute point with me, as I am glad I have one with me again & if it does happen to be him, he is back home with me & that is all that matters!! I even cried when I opened the box up he came to me in & held him close to me, just like I did all those years ago!!

I'm glad the boy in the video got Ah-Ah back & the family is whole again!! ^_^

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Wow this actually touched me and is amazing. I myself t would be devastated if I lost my plushie, plushies become part of who you are and part of your family.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a member of another forum where someone posted that their son had lost their favourite soft toy on the bus. Another forum member said they'd seen it on the floor near a bus stop and went to check if it was still there. It was! They then reunited it with the child who was reportedly over the moon. It's heartwarming to see another story like that :)

The people saying that plushies are like members of the family are totally and utterly right. You can cry onto a plushy, tell it your deepest secrets, love it, cherish it and it'll always be there for you unconditionally. It's not in the least bit surprising how attached people get to them. :hug:

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yes i understand that. What happen?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I thought that maybe since i had tried throwing away diapers and anything i could figure was related to it, and I could never get over the thoughts of diapers, that maybe i needed to get rid of my plushy too, and perhaps it would get me out of it all. So instead of just sending him to a second hand store where i figured I would probably go looking for him afterwards, i made sure to destroy him...Honestly, with how special he was to me, i kinda feel like a murderer. :(

Ninikins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
omg~ teary eyed right now!! Best mom award right there!

I lost my teddy bear,Teddy when I was a kid. I was devastated because he was part of my trio of plushies that were always on my bed. Nowadays I hardly remember much about what he looked liked besides being a teddy bear in a jean type overall. Sadly,he was never found and I had to, unfortunately, move on.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I had a couple of turtle plushies. Been like 12 years to date now tho.
I moved one day and never found it. I remember thoroughly checking the old house before we left.
Not for the plushie in general, but for anything. I found nothing so thought I had everything.

I miss those cause I had them since I could remember.
I also believe plushies become close to us. I still have one from when I was like 2 years old a half brother gave to me.
I also been sleeping with one since I could remember as well.
It like I fall asleep with one so much easier(tho I can without one it just takes longer) and for the last 13-14 years it has been a 3 foot Bedtime Bear.
Often I am still holding onto it when I wake up and I huggle some often throughout the day.

In my opinion one is "never" to old to have one.

FairyCakes

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Awwwwwww, I'm so sad right now because when I was little, I left my unicorn/pegasus (Maggie) at a rest stop when I was on a long car ride. We had a potty break at like 2am and I left it at the rest stop. It wasn't there three weeks later when we went back. :( She was discontinued because there was a metal wire in her wings and it poked out and hurt kids... but I was always careful with her. I remember what she looked like, too. She had a braided mane and tail, they were pink and lavender. Her eyes were those black bead things, but I remember painting them blue, which gave her a blue "birthmark" right next to her eye. The bottom of her hooves were pink satin and her wings were lavender satin. Her smile was embroidered on in black. GOD, so much nostalgia right now. </3

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
That was a pretty sweet video indeed. It's kind of weird, when I was really young (like before I can remember) I usually had a plushy around but then I guess I kind of lost interest in them. But it wasn't until recently that I've started getting an interest in them again. I want try to get as many as I can and I certainly agree, they do feel like family and I would be totally bumbed if something happened to any them, although I need more time with them so I can really attribute some sentimental value to any of mine, I still love them all. I just recently found four that were either mine or my brothers from years ago (I vaguely remember some of them) and I just got a Finn plush and a Jake plush from the last San Diego Comicon. I'm hoping to add a Naruto, a Kuruma (the Nine Tails Fox), and a Wells Fargo pony plush eventually as well.

txhippiekid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I lost one that went through hell and back with me. I had a big Poohbear that was given to me not long before I got out of the army in 1999, by a SGM friend of mine that knew all about my baby side and was kewl with it. I knew the secret of her being a lesbian, so it was pretty kewl. She was awesome. So, Pooh came back to the states with me from Korea, and proceeded to go everywhere with me, including every mile I ever drove over the road as a trucker. I slept with him every night from the time I was 21 to the time I was 29. I did something really dumb (yes, I have a record) and had to go away. I haven't seen him since Feb. 2007, and never will again. I lost everything that ever meant something to me and have had to rebuild my life from nothing. Maybe someday I will have another Poohbear, but not one with that kind of history. He was my buddy.

babypete42

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ive never lost one, but I can think of 2 occasions when I forgot to pack one of my favourite plushies when I went somewhere. I was 12 the first time and maybe 13 or 14 the second. Both times I literally cried myself to sleep I was that upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.