• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why is it that looking at our selves in a wet and/or messy diaper it intises us so much about it? I know for my self i love looking at me in my diaper be it wet or messy makes me love it. What do you all theorize about this site?

A

aj1983

I like seeing myself in a diaper and AB clothes, dunno why, just do, don't really have a theory on it other then diapers are awesome and cute :thumbsup:

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I am very much this way. I think it's the fact that you're seeing yourself in such a cute/humiliating/whatever way - it kind of confirms what you're thinking or imagining.

Instead of just thinking "I'm in a wet diaper, and I look cute" or whatever - seeing it is actually believing it. I guess your brain likes to truly see for itself what you look like :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Since I'm a DL, I enjoy looking at the diaper, and so I guess it makes sense that the next step is seeing yourself in the diaper. It quantifies that whole I'm in diapers I'm in diapers turn on.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I used to hate seeing myself in a diaper. I'd see myself in a mirror and wince, "Man, what's wrong with me?" But, since I came to terms with myself as a DL (years ago), I actually rather like seeing myself in diapers.

However, right now I don't want to look at myself in diapers just yet, because I could stand to lose a few pounds, haha. Last year of school was not a good one for my waistline.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have a nice lifeguarding tan... Is on my lower arms/legs and face.... The rest of my body rarely sees the light of day... Do you think I like seeing my pale scroiny torso/upper legs? No.... Not at all....

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I don't really get much out of seeing myself in diapers it's just like seeing myself in underwear although I hate underwear

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If I was smooth and tan I would. Since I'm not, I don't care for how I look in the mirror

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
In short, no.

In long, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a nice lifeguarding tan... Is on my lower arms/legs and face.... The rest of my body rarely sees the light of day... Do you think I like seeing my pale scroiny torso/upper legs? No.... Not at all....
Next time, try lifeguarding at a nudist beach...gives you an overall tan ;)

That said, I don't go out of the way to look into the mirror when I'm in diapers. If I pass one, I may look to see if the diaper fits properly, or how high up the wetness has gone in the back.

Peachy

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
Babyfur, Little
Yep, I think diapers are awesomely cute, so I love seeing mysef wear one. But, not in a narcissistic way - I have rather ordinary, unimpressive body. I don't feel humiated or wrong when I look at myself diapered, just young and cute.

E

Elli

I often look in the mirror to see that the nappy is fitted properly. Out of sheer curiosity, sometimes I like to stop for a moment longer to see how cute it looks. Sometimes I am quite fascinated and stay a few more moments. It's not that I'm thinking, 'How awesome am I?' No, often the opposite in fact. It's more about feeling in touch with the toddler I seem to have stuck inside my mind, some sort of satisfaction in seeing my adult body look like the child that I seem part stuck as.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I dont really look at my self in daiper, or thought about it much. It the feel I like

S

secretdl26

For me, as a DL, I find the diapers to be cuter on their own rather than while wearing them. I don't think I strike a cute figure in diapers. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.