Looking to buy some "real'' ones and need some guidance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm sure this gets posted a lot but I checked back a few pages and saw nothing.

I am looking to buy one of two products but I need to have it shipped to either a FedEx or UPS store for pickup. All of my incoming mail goes to a central office in the apartment complex so tha twouldn't be good.

Obviously I'm looking for discrete shipping.

I am new to buying "real" ones so ...

I believe what I want is somethig like the Abriform M4. Or something similar. Open to suggestions. I have seen some Tena products on tumblr but I believe those are only in Europe.

So - I'm looking for a place to buy , discretely, a "real" pack that can hold a few wettings, and have it shipped for pick up at FedEx or UPS.

TIA!

So I'm guessing you're in the US, as you mentioned that you can't get European stuff. I'd suggest buying from XP Medical or Northshore Care (although XP is my favorite due to their quick shipping from multiple distribution points around the US). Both are discreet. I order diapers monthly for my incontinence from XP Medical and they are always shipped in a plain brown box, with a shipping label that says it's from " Gary Evans - XP", which should make it fine to ship to your apartment's central office. If they ask, just say it's some stuff you ordered from the internet. Or a gift from someone. Or get creative with your own reason... not answering the question is also always an option, as it's none of their business, heh.

As for the FedEx vs UPS store pickups, they're exactly the same as each other, and consequentially exactly the same as having it delivered to your apartment - the package will handed to you over a counter by someone you don't know.

As far as the suggestion for what diaper, I agree that M4s are good. I've moved on to Dry 24/7s though, and prefer them. They cost a bit more, but you get more in a pack AND each one holds more. That's my recommendation to anyone who asks. I also prefer the fit, but that's different for everyone (obviously).

XPmedical is definitely the place you're looking for, they offer 100% discreet shipping and have 2 warehouses, one on both sides of the country, so you can reasonably expect your package to not take too long either.

I personally love Northshore more than XP. They almost exclusively use FedEx shipping and only use discreet plain brown boxes. The company listed on the label is always samella. They ship their orders out on the same day, as long as you order before 6pm ET. It takes them 2-3 days to come and they always give me the tracking number.

I personally love using a cloth-like Tena that Northshore sells, but I also really like their Northshore Supreme diapers. They are essentially Abena M4s/L4s and come in the same plastic or cloth-like backing. And best of all they are fairly affordable and hold a ton. Plus they'll let you try a couple to see which size fits best.

Adelaise said:
XPmedical is definitely the place you're looking for, they offer 100% discreet shipping and have 2 warehouses, one on both sides of the country, so you can reasonably expect your package to not take too long either.

Yep. I've never had issues with them. Plain brown box that just says "Gary Evans XP" on the 'from' label. I live within a few hundred miles of their west coast warehouse, so generally orders get to me next day. I'd feel completely confident having them ship to a central apartment office.

BoredBoy said:
I personally love Northshore more than XP. They almost exclusively use FedEx shipping and only use discreet plain brown boxes. The company listed on the label is always samella. They ship their orders out on the same day, as long as you order before 6pm ET. It takes them 2-3 days to come and they always give me the tracking number.
I really want to like northshore, but the only thing discreet about them is their shipping unfortunately. WHen I ordered from them the box was plain, brown, and not obviously a medical supply company, which was great. But then they sent me close to 10 emails from that single order over the course of the next week and a half: Requests for reviews, special offers, and a survey on top of the usual order and shipping stuff; all of which were very clearly branded as coming from a medical supply company specializing in diapers. I was afraid to open my email inbox where anyone could look over my shoulder for like a month after that. And then to top it off, several months later I got a letter clearly marked as coming from "NorthShore Care Supply" informing me that they'd had some kind of data breech. Not to knock them for doing the responsible thing there, I just wish they'd be a little more subtle in their communications. That said, I've had no issue ordering from their amazon storefront (the "fulfilled by amazon" packages).

DotDotDot said:
I believe what I want is somethig like the Abriform M4. Or something similar. Open to suggestions. I have seen some Tena products on tumblr but I believe those are only in Europe.
That's about right, you won't find anything good from Tena in the US anymore. M4s are fine (as long as it's the plastic backed). Molicare super plus, Dry24/7, Absorbency+ (from XP), and Northshore Supreme (from northshore) are also all fine as a first "real" diaper.

Oh yeah Uncle Gary said he was sending me a surprise, it could be anything from diapers to zebras knowing him, that ought to get a laugh and you would not be lying and the office people at your place would be thinking about there loving yet unpredictable family members everyone has somebody. Whatever you get Congratulations you and wheazy are moving on up!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

M4 are sold nappies/diapers but if you are going to buy for abdl needs you are very lucky that there are some amazing nappies/diapers for us now. All fetish diapers will be in plain packaging

If you really are that worried about it being seen by others in the complex, you might wish to seek out some medical supply stores in the area and see what they can order you usually they can get tranquility and molicare stuff.

I ordered from XP medical and asked for shipment to fedex store. We'll see.

The biggest issue is I live 20 miles from work. And the office is only open for 3 or 4 hours a day - so I'd have to run home, then back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back