Looking for the Perfect Pajamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRexxy266

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey y'all, longtime lurker but first time posting in a while! Got a few questions about onesies/pajamas hopefully someone can help with ❤️

So, I'm looking for some good footie pajamas, but I totally prefer ones that have open feet. I got one from Little For Big a while ago, and I couldn't sleep right with covered toesies! Had to cut them off, meant to cuff the legs but never got around to it.

I've been looking at some kigurumis, and I'd be so down for a Toothless one to match my plush snuggle-buddy. Found a few on Amazon, but are kigus generally really warm/comfy to sleep in? They look baggy too, which can be good for me, but I do like things a little more snug sometimes.

I also came across Little Keeper Sleeper, which looks -adorable as hell-. But, I'm not entirely a fan of the back zipper. I know they're meant to not come off without help, but for the ones without the feetsies, are they (for lack of a better word) "backwards-compatible"? Are they just as comfy, same fit, if you put them on backwards, so the zipper is on the front? I'm just about sold on those, and I'm sure my partner would love to see me struggle trying to get out of them, but I'm not too flexible! 😆 If they're just as comfy and snug in reverse, I want to throw them money!

I have a couple snap-crotch onesies, myself, and I'd be one to recommend Tykables. Got a camo hoodie one that fits suuuuper nice. Also some smaller sets of pajama sets, pants and shirts, but not a lot that totally fits. Etsy seems to have some cute ABDL sets for sale, but for any other places that make them, I'm all ears!

If y'all have any good recommendations for onesies (snap-crotch, footies, rompers, anything!) and pj's, I'll definitely take them! I've seen most of the ABDL and popular brands already, been around the block a while, but you never know when you might find a little hidden gem 😎

Last edited:
I tried wearing the Little Sleeper Keeper backwards (the shorties and the footless ones) and it works, but not the best fit. Their footed PJs have actual white plastic/grip on the bottom and feels just like when I was a toddler. Adult onesies usually just use the same cotton material on the feet and sick a few grips on. Little Sleeper Keepers are very comfortable and the material they use is soft and not too thin and not too thick.

Have you checked out Wal-Mart recently? Look at the kids section they have lots of footless zip up PJs right now, up to size XL which is pretty big; they are under $20. If you're under 5'11 and under 200 lbs you might fit in a XL.

Last edited:
Reactions: MASONJAR
If you are 5'6" or less you can wear the slumbersac pjs in 51 in.

I bought these and they are way bigger than you think.

I personally messaged them about the bags also and they told me the 6-10 year version would work perfectly. They said adult version might be way to big. Plus adult version doesn't look anywhere near as cute.

Sleeping bag with feet: (51 in)
1605548496209.png

Sleeping bag version: (all 6-10 years)
1605548633717.png1605548646460.png1605548720827.png

Last edited:
kratox said:

I personally messaged them about the bags also and they told me the 6-10 year version would work perfectly. They said adult version might be way to big. Plus adult version doesn't look anywhere near as cute.

View attachment 46535

View attachment 46536View attachment 46537View attachment 46538
Still trying too get used too sleeping in my bag like that takes ages fall asleep its because im used too having all the movement I want and am now restricted i suppose its the same for baby but in reverse

AComputerGuy said:
Still trying too get used too sleeping in my bag like that takes ages fall asleep its because im used too having all the movement I want and am now restricted i suppose its the same for baby but in reverse
xD I found it the exact opposite. Its super cozy to me and I like how big fitting it fits. Makes you look smaller.

kratox said:
xD I found it the exact opposite. Its super cozy to me and I like how big fitting it fits. Makes you look smaller.
I love mine posted in the custom etsy swaddle thread just still got get used too it :D

I also love all the designs you just posted available in adult sizes?

Last edited:
AComputerGuy said:
I love mine posted in the custom etsy swaddle thread just still got get used too it :D

I also love all the designs you just posted available in adult sizes?
The adult options are real limiting. But like I said if you are 5'6" or below you can wear the kids one because they are known for being to big.

Adult options:
1605556788698.png

Someone told me about another location on twitter that sells them in adult sizes but I didn't like their designs:

1605556898799.png1605556911906.png

Reactions: MASONJAR and AComputerGuy
They look like princess dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: AComputerGuy
It looks like they only deliver to Belgium or the Netherlands.

kratox said:

View attachment 46535

I can only see the 51 inch ones with the foot (non slip soles). Are these the ones you use if you don't mind me asking, or are they the non-footed ones? Thank you!

Cuddlewug said:
I can only see the 51 inch ones with the foot (non slip soles). Are these the ones you use if you don't mind me asking, or are they the non-footed ones? Thank you!
I bought the footed ones.

The child bag one is actually bigger its like close to 6ft in length. Pretty much any of the large kid sizes should work for the height I mentioned.

If you notice the 51" one actually isn't even on their size chart.

Its either left over stock or they are introducing a new size soon. I think the 7-8 one is about the same size as a 9-10 would be if they made them. A lot of people on amazon were complaining about how big they were and how even going down a size it ended up being exactly the same for ones like 3-4 and 5-6 years.
1605657221384.png

Just got this delivered, custom made from Slumbersac. Adult sized and takes 3 weeks to be made. I love it!

DA169FF8-39D7-4FF7-BC16-88B89DDB84D3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: FeliDaKitten, MASONJAR, Jack01 and 2 others
Cuddlewug said:
Just got this delivered, custom made from Slumbersac. Adult sized and takes 3 weeks to be made. I love it!

View attachment 47936
How much did it cost? And has it got holes for your feet? I really like that

Last edited:
AComputerGuy said:
How much did it cost? And has it got holes for your feet? I really like that
They were 69 pounds (around 80ish USD?) This one doesn't have leg holes, but you can order them with leg holes as well.

• Love
Cuddlewug said:
They were 69 pounds (around 80ish USD?) This one doesn't have leg holes, but you can order them with leg holes as well.
Thats a good price and it looks like its great quality

kratox said:

View attachment 46535

Thanks for the post. I ordered the Dino one from the bottom of the images you posted. I’m 5’6” so I’m curious to see how it goes. I wonder how restrictive it will be. I can imagine it’s like being in a sleeping bag but it’s zipped up and you have your arms available.

Received my order of the slumber sac.

This one did NOT have leg holes. I ordered the one for 6-10year olds as recommended above. I can say that being 5’6” this one is going to be a tad on the small side. A little short in the legroom where the bottom touches your toes, not to the point of being uncomfortable, but, like a too short footed pajamas can be. Could have used another inch or two in the length. The arms also are just a few inches short for the length of the sleeve. Think Capri sleeves. I do like that the bottom unzips but if I had to order again I’d get the adult version to have more room.

I wanted to let anyone who is at the 5’6 mark know they may want to try the one WITH the foot/leg holes. Although I don’t know since I did not order that version.

daddyb said:
Received my order of the slumber sac.

This one did NOT have leg holes. I ordered the one for 6-10year olds as recommended above. I can say that being 5’6” this one is going to be a tad on the small side. A little short in the legroom where the bottom touches your toes, not to the point of being uncomfortable, but, like a too short footed pajamas can be. Could have used another inch or two in the length. The arms also are just a few inches short for the length of the sleeve. Think Capri sleeves. I do like that the bottom unzips but if I had to order again I’d get the adult version to have more room.

I wanted to let anyone who is at the 5’6 mark know they may want to try the one WITH the foot/leg holes. Although I don’t know since I did not order that version.
I ordered the one with feet. The bag version was what was recommended by the manufacturer themselves when I messaged them.

According to what others posted, you can do custom sizing if you email them, but it looks like its limited to certain patterns.

Also do be warned on adult sizing. Its a huge jump from the kids size. If you get a measuring tape and put it on your body you will see what I mean.

I didn't order adult version cause I figured I be tripping over things lol.

Cuddlewug said:

View attachment 47936
Oh snap i didn't know you could get custom sizing on those. I thought they were out of stock. I like love glow in the dark stuff xD.

Probably gonna order again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back