Looking for some suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, it's getting to be time for me to restock my stash soon, and I'm hoping for some suggestions. While wearing a Teddy Bambino tonight, my wife commented that she could hear the crinkle from across the room, and it was really obvious through my jeans that I was well padded. So, I'm thinking my next purchase would be something slightly more discreet. So I'm wanting to get ahold of a decent quality, cloth-backed diaper, not quite as thick as a Bambino, but still have the standing leak guards, and no more than 2 tapes per side. I have some Tena Super I believe they're called, but they don't have the standing leak guards, and aren't quite as thick as I'd like. Oh, and I live in Canada, so that may be a factor as to what I could get as well. So, suggestions anyone???

Well the Abriform- premiums are low in discreetness and they are cloth diapers

Another one is the AIO Dependeco and that is cloth all around.

You just have to do a bit more research and find one that's best to your knowledge.

I've had ABU Cushies with the cloth-like cover, and I loved them. They were perfect in almost every way short of an elasticised waist. Alas, the only Cushies available in Canada right now are the plastic backed ones, and shipping from the USA is more than the diapers. I was hoping for some insight from some other people as to what might be comparable. My first thought was the Abena Air-Plus, but I continually hear how upset people are Abena is phasing out the plastic-backed ones, so I wasn't sure...

I would also point out that while snuggies are a good quality, fair capacity yet thin diaper, they make a LOT of noise. I don't know if I could classify them as being very "discrete" They're one of the most crinkly diapers I've seen personally.

bambinod said:
I would also point out that while snuggies are a good quality, fair capacity yet thin diaper, they make a LOT of noise. I don't know if I could classify them as being very "discrete" They're one of the most crinkly diapers I've seen personally.

You mean Cushies? I only wish I could try out the new Snuggies, but they are still a little hard to come by in Canada at the moment. I found the cloth-backed ABU Cushies to have a slight crinkle, but was easily masked with a snug pair of underwear overtop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back