Looking for Romper Recommendation

Diaperjedi87

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As the weather is getting warmer, I’m looking for recommendations for a romper style onesie (Similar to the picture). I am on the bigger size 2xl shirt size. Not a huge fan of spandex.

Thank You, ABJedi

Attachments

• BA339713-160C-4C3A-A1E5-5A78D9056C98.jpeg
    BA339713-160C-4C3A-A1E5-5A78D9056C98.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: littledreamers333
Is recommend checking out lilkink boutique and rearz also has a few

Ok, will check it out

I think most manufacturers are using a small mix of spandex (1-5%) these days. My most recent purchase was from diaperu.com which came on the slow boat from China to states (3 weeks). Made the mistake of getting the small when medium would have been better. So maybe up size by one size based on their measurements. Cute designs. Other places are babykins.com in Canada, Tykables, and Rearz.ca

Diaperjedi87 said:
As the weather is getting warmer, I’m looking for recommendations for a romper style onesie (Similar to the picture). I am on the bigger size 2xl shirt size. Not a huge fan of spandex.

Thank You, ABJedi
I wear large Tshirts but I have a medium size tykables romper that fits me perfectly. I think all of the rompers and onsies have a little spandex in them. All of the retailers that sell rompers and onesies that I have looked at have a sizing chart with a range of measurements. Take your measurements and get the size that has your measurements within its range. Hope this helps, good luck!

Reactions: jonny77 and frostypuppy
Seconded on the tykables…. I have one of their snappies (2xl/3xl is size on tag) and it’s very comfortable (particularly since it’s hard to find clothes I like…. Have tactile issues and can’t stand tight shirts.) For reference, I’m 5ft 8 and 270lbs so not the smallest person out there. It’s snug with a tykables waddler on (they are fairly big fluffed out) but it’s a comfortable fit.

Tykables makes a great Romper I have about 7 of them

Reactions: jonny77
Diaperjedi87 said:

Thank You, ABJedi
Do you wear a diaper(s) under your romper onesie ?
While you may not care so much for spandex (stretchy fabric)
a little would be best to control - hold a loaded diaper
Remember to leave some room if so - - -
The illustrated romper has short legs (not a leotard type).
Most onesies are fashioned after the leotard or full length p j's
Onesies are usually form fitted (especially the feminine ones)
The leotard design is suitable to wear an optional skirt

The neck detailing can be open (boat neck) mock or crew turtle neck -
A snap (popper) crotch is a must if the neck is restrained
how else are you going to change a diaper.
If access to the crotch is not easy - it is going to be awkward when
going using the loo.

Having trouble finding what you desire consider taking full length
p j's and tailoring the legs to what you have illustrated or shorter.

Check Etsy, search for ABDL romper, onsie, sleeper, etc

IamtheLorax said:
I wear large Tshirts but I have a medium size tykables romper that fits me perfectly. I think all of the rompers and onsies have a little spandex in them. All of the retailers that sell rompers and onesies that I have looked at have a sizing chart with a range of measurements. Take your measurements and get the size that has your measurements within its range. Hope this helps, good luck!
I have the blue Cammie onesie. It fits fine and snug like I like in size small. However I'm thinking about trying out size small the romper. What does everyone else prefer? Onsie or romper? What holds loaded diapers better?

Back