Looking for Newsletter Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm looking for one person to help out with the newsletter for the month of May, and possibly June. I'm currently working two jobs, so I'm decently busy with rl things.

The person would be responsible for:

• Coming up with questions, and interviewing a member for the member spotlight.
  • Adding birthdays to the newsletter.
  • Finding a quote of the month.
  • Asking a member about an inspirational story (involving ADISC) for the Chicken Soup column.
  • Coming up with a list of hot threads, and notable threads.
Your name will be added to that months newsletter for doing a (large) part of the work. You will edit the wiki page to add the information, and anything else you need, you can ask me.

Again, I'm not looking for a partner, just someone to help out with this month (May,) and possibly June.

If you're interested reply here with a reason why, and what you're able to do, and I'll get back to everyone by PM. (Or right in this thread, depending what I find easiest.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also looking for...

• A member with an inspirational story that involves ADISC for our Chicken Soup Column.
  • A member who wants to be the "Member Spotlight"

Thanks.

~Mandi

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'll do it, Abby. :3

Reason: well I know what to do...

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'd love to help out, but I can't take on that big a responsibility. If there's any little odd jobs to do then I can do them, like looking at the members list thingie for birthdays or something :)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Oh sure, I don't mind helping out.

I am going to be a little busier in the next months, but I'll still have enough time on my hands.

Oh, and I don't mind being the featured member. ;)

--The Silent Assassin--

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Abby, isn't there several people who wanted to be interviewed for the featured member? I'm pretty sure we haven't gone through them all

Status
Not open for further replies.