• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

looking for love in all the wrong places

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
63 Single/divorced no kids, {sister use to tease me} that If I had kids maybe I wouldn't try so hard to experience being treated like one

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy.
Like many here, I’ve got children, and that’s never stopped me enjoying being put in plastic pants and nappies to wet!

How does your sister know about your ‘hobby’?

Reactions: Kittyinpink

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My parents use to tease me and threaten to put me in diapers for bed-wetting, (but never did),
I was teased allot about it from then on, so it was a running joke among the family growing up.
but the x-wife and girlfriends did try to fill some of my AB fantasies over the years,

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome

I'm 43 no kids except a fur child now

Hope you find some like minded friends here 🦊😁

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Halfdan

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
fleckothefennec said:
Hello and welcome

I'm 43 no kids except a fur child now

Hope you find some like minded friends here 🦊😁
Phew ! 🫨 .. I speed read your post ..
I have 43 kids ! 😱😱😱..
🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: fleckothefennec

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Me:
Age 64.
Never dated or married.
Autistic.
Cerebral Palsy.
24/7 in diapers.
#1 & #2 incontinent.
New Hampshire "Yankee".

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Belated welcome, @Halfdan. I hope you're finding the site helpful.

Halfdan said:
{sister use to tease me} that If I had kids maybe I wouldn't try so hard to experience being treated like one
Don't feel bad. I tried that and it didn't work AT ALL. :) (My kids are 15 and 18 and I've been feeling littler than ever lately.)

Halfdan said:
but the x-wife and girlfriends did try to fill some of my AB fantasies over the years,
For what it's worth, I'm glad you had some coconspirators along the way.

What interests outside of littleness? (If you don't mind sharing.) I'm an abject computer geek with all manner of related hobbies, but I do try to enjoy the outdoors, photography, and assorted less-nerdy things as time and weather permit.

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Cottontail said:
Belated welcome, @Halfdan. I hope you're finding the site helpful.

Don't feel bad. I tried that and it didn't work AT ALL. :) (My kids are 15 and 18 and I've been feeling littler than ever lately.)

For what it's worth, I'm glad you had some coconspirators along the way.

What interests outside of littleness? (If you don't mind sharing.) I'm an abject computer geek with all manner of related hobbies, but I do try to enjoy the outdoors, photography, and assorted less-nerdy things as time and weather permit.
I stayed busy for 20 years mostly overseas, desert storm an such with the usaf working on F15's an on free time would tour Europe with a couple of friends on our motorcycles and working with computers back in the 90's.. things slowed down after i retired and moved to Denmark with my x-wife so she could be closer to her family. After the divorce I came back home and stayed busy with veteran organizations. changed jobs which kept me busy and now on early retirement. one reason I joined here to explore some of my little side that I missed out on all those years. while I think about what I'm going to do next

Reactions: SoggyGolfer and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Halfdan said:
I stayed busy for 20 years mostly overseas, desert storm an such with the usaf working on F15's an on free time would tour Europe with a couple of friends on our motorcycles and working with computers back in the 90's.. things slowed down after i retired and moved to Denmark with my x-wife so she could be closer to her family. After the divorce I came back home and stayed busy with veteran organizations. changed jobs which kept me busy and now on early retirement. one reason I joined here to explore some of my little side that I missed out on all those years. while I think about what I'm going to do next
Thanks for the insight, Halfdan, and for your service as well. I was 14 and 15 years old during Desert Shield/Storm and remember it very well. It was the first armed conflict I was really aware of and paying attention to, and it was all the talk in school. Decades later, I began working with a former Kuwaiti whose family had fled to Egypt when Iraq invaded. He, his wife (also from Kuwait), and their daughter became good friends of ours. They shared some pretty harrowing stories of the invasion and their escape. Quite a thing.

Anyway, I'm glad you're able to explore your little side now and I hope it's a fun and meaningful journey.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

BellasMommy

Baby Mama
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello and welcome, little dan.
Thank you for your service. Bella does not ride so I am thinking about trading my Indian Springfield in for a Can-Am just so she can tag along... If she ever gets to come home from the UK.

Enjoy the support and community!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Halfdan