Looking for Canadian Northshore Vendor

JimmyMabbitt

DL Wetter Sissy
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer
Hello there!!

I have heard fantastic things about Northshore MegaMax diapers, so curious to try them out I go to order some online. Through their website though the shipping to Canada will cost $61 :oops: ouch!!
So I'm curious if anyone on here knows where I can get my hands on some with cheaper shipping??!!

Thanks!!! 😄

Blacksmith

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have some of the Supreme, and Supreme lites, that I would be willing to send you for the cost of shipping.
I will also be stoping in at Northshore when I drive down to Chicago in June
PM me and I will see if I can work something out

Cheech

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am looking for an online vendor as well. They started to sell on amazon.com but last I looked only the lites were able to ship to Canada. Hopefully soon the mega max will be....

JimmyMabbitt

DL Wetter Sissy
Contributor
Role
I have some of the Supreme, and Supreme lites, that I would be willing to send you for the cost of shipping.
I will also be stoping in at Northshore when I drive down to Chicago in June
PM me and I will see if I can work something out
Thanks!! But I don't think I'll be able to only have them once if I like them :p Hoping to find a Vendor but it is looking like I might be out of luck on that one :/

JimmyMabbitt

DL Wetter Sissy
Contributor
Role
I am looking for an online vendor as well. They started to sell on amazon.com but last I looked only the lites were able to ship to Canada. Hopefully soon the mega max will be....
I hope so!!!

I'm honestly just looking for a super bulky, plastic backed diaper and my post about that had most people saying Northshore MegaMax, time to hunt for a new one to try I suppose :p

dlboylife

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
have you tried forsite diapers? they are domestic to Canada and look super awesome and comparable to northshore.

DanielW

Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I hope so!!!

I'm honestly just looking for a super bulky, plastic backed diaper and my post about that had most people saying Northshore MegaMax, time to hunt for a new one to try I suppose :p
Have you tried betterdry? I think those are available in Canada.

Azie

Poofhoof Princess!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Try the northshore website? Or is the shipping to costly over the border?

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I emailed northshore a while ago and recieved an answer from Northshore adam unfortunately they are not currently looking to expand out side of the USA untill they can increase production to meet thier current local demand.

unfortunately we will have to wait to be able to order NorthShores products localy but theres always Betterdry or Crinklz or Forsites AM/PM I am waiting for the Betterdry or Crinklz to go in sale at my local supplier so I can place my next order last time it was 6 Cases but have made room to be able to store 10 cases if pricing is right .

I hope Northshore does not regret thier dicission not to expand production at a quicker pace or at least test the canadian market

totters

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
B4NS had some Northshore stock at one point which I bought a case of. Wish I'd bught more - not even sure if they are even still in business or not. Bought my first non drugstore diapers from him back in the day.

JimmyMabbitt

DL Wetter Sissy
Contributor
Role
have you tried forsite diapers? they are domestic to Canada and look super awesome and comparable to northshore.
Just ordered a pack off of Amazon, hopefully they are great :D thanks for the suggestion.