Looking for advice on choosing a new diaper…

strongdaddy828

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi Everyone! I am hoping to get some advice on choosing a new diaper for my little/wife. We are new to this space and this forum has been a huge help.

So far our go to’s have been Goodnite XL’s based on fit and availability. She enjoys the cute designs, but would prefer the feeling of a real diaper rather than a pull-up. We have tried Rearz Lil Bella’s but they were much too bulky between the legs for her taste. We also tried Walgreens Certainty Briefs (small/medium) which she really liked the feel of, but they lack the cute designs.

It seems like what we are after is an ABDL style diaper on the thinner side that is designed like and has a fit reminiscent of a real baby diaper??

Any suggestions? We really appreciate it! FYI - we are in the U.S. and she has roughly a 29 inch waist with hips on the bigger side.

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You might try Crinklz from LL Medico. They are printed plastic backed. $40 for a pack of 15 or a case of 60 for $115. They have free shipping and you build up store credit with each purchase.

Reactions: BlueDude

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABU has 4- 2 tape diapers. Cushies, SDK, Cushies cloth backed and Kiddos. Unfortunately all smalls and mediums are out of stock right now with the exception of Cushies cb which the medium go up to a 36" waist.
Google "adultbaby diapers". Plenty of results there.

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember people talking about the abu barebums being a moderately thinner printed diaper that was pretty good.
Maybe she'd like those...

I understand her dislike for too much bulk between the legs, it gets hard on the hips and thighs. I use tena supers with a booster and they're the perfect thickness.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I remember people talking about the abu barebums being a moderately thinner printed diaper that was pretty good.
Maybe she'd like those...

I understand her dislike for too much bulk between the legs, it gets hard on the hips and thighs. I use tena supers with a booster and they're the perfect thickness.
BareBums are out of stock and ABU has sent them to the vault. Maybe they can be found on some other sites that sell ABDL diapers.

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I really enjoy Bambino diapers as they are ABDL brand with really adorable patterns but on the thinner side (at least for Classicos and Bellisimos), tho in my experience not as thin as the vaulted ABU barebums. When I want something cute but low capacity, those are my go to when they’re in my closet.
Downside to Bambino though is poor customer service and, at least in my experience, long shipping times. There’s definitely mixed reviews of Bambino on here but I really do like them for a shorter wear and some of their patterns are so sweet, it’s just a shame their service isn’t better.

strongdaddy828

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Thanks everyone, I’ll see what I can find!

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I sincerely believe Betterdry is the best BANG FOR THE BUCK in existence, and Crinklz are the identical diaper except they have numerous different prints available. Check out LLMedico or Northshore for best service/selection & in the case of LLMedico, pricing including discounts to vets (and others)

Reactions: SofiaInPampers