Looking for a story (Yes, it's mature)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So anyone help the ol' Pojo find a story? I can't remember what site it's on, or the name of it...The plot is like most: it involved a guy and a girl I believe...I think they are on vacation or something? Well the guy kind of punishes (or "punishes") the girl with diapering, along with catherization...And it also leads to hypnosis...Well that's all I can remember, so if someone could help me find it, that would be just dandy

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Try dailydiapers and daddys-girl. They have tons of shit like that.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pojo try Fictionmainia, or Nifty erotic stories, you can choose a catogory and search the stories, I spend a few hours a day there reading different type stories.

I never did like to read, I only read for information, but since I got the net I have become a person who reads constantly.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I've read it before...I just can't remember where...I've already looked all through daily-diapers...I'm more hoping for a link to the actual story...It's not that much help if you just tell me a site to look through

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
With those 2 sites if you know what is most of the stories content is you can search that. check them out maybe you will get lucky.

In the meantime you have a whole new bunch of stories to look through.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've read stories on Nifty as well. A few are good, and most are run of the mill. One of the best one's I've read is buried on DPFs. It's the one where the younger brother breaks into his older brother's computer game, and programs subliminal messages to bed wet and act like a baby. It's sort of a revenge story against all of the football star jocks we had to put up with in high school, though my best friend was a football player, and awesome at it!

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I've read stories on Nifty as well. A few are good, and most are run of the mill. One of the best one's I've read is buried on DPFs. It's the one where the younger brother breaks into his older brother's computer game, and programs subliminal messages to bed wet and act like a baby. It's sort of a revenge story against all of the football star jocks we had to put up with in high school, though my best friend was a football player, and awesome at it!
That was actually the first *b/dl story I've ever read.

Role
Other
I was hoping for more on the story, I have around 1500 files of stories on my laptop, but without more on the story I can't go through them all looking a specific story.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was hoping for more on the story, I have around 1500 files of stories on my laptop, but without more on the story I can't go through them all looking a specific story.
With a really unusual word like "catheter" as an integral part of the story clues provided, you should be able to search your files using a common search tool (e.g. Windows Search, if you're afflicted with that operating system). :)

:damnpc:

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I think I know what story you are talking about. I think I read it about a few months ago.... And I forget the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.